RUMOUR : Larry Rudolph says 2018 will be Britneys break time and she would come back to Las Vegas in 2019

IonutM

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but this option is the most likely one, let's not be delusional.

1) GH + 1 new single during 2018 for bomt 20 years and no real promotion or whatever
2) New record in 2019, some tv promo like glory just to shut up fans, some festival performances like she did in 2016
3) New residency in 2019
4) 8-9 european dates in 2020-2021 to shut up fans (a carbon copy of the new residency of course)

Bookmark me. 
I just hope she has better choreography, some live singing and decent clothes and make up. I guess it will be 2016-2017 forever from now on.
At least we won't have another BJ-tragic level era.

1 minute ago, Alex_1991 said:

Yeah but this option is the most likely one, let's not be delusional.

1) GH + 1 new single during 2018 for bomt 20 years and no real promotion or whatever
2) New record in 2019, some tv promo for the residency like glory to please fans, some festivals like she did in 2016
3) New residency in 2019
4) 8-9 european dates in 2020-2021 to shut up fans (a carbon copy of the new residency of course)

Bookmark me. 
I just hope she has better choreography, some live singing and decent clothes and make up.

More likely

Archived