RUMOUR : Larry Rudolph says 2018 will be Britneys break time and she would come back to Las Vegas in 2019

IonutM

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOllll oh damn poor you all :tiffcackle:

It’s too early to tell. Britney and her team would be like... I mean there’s no word... if they let the opportunity of her 20th anniversary and 10th album pass. I mean. Seriously. There’s no word. That would mean they don’t care about her legend status.

But my feeling is... they won’t do that. They will have a full era/small tour before going back to Vegas.

3 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Who cares about losing fans when you make money, the whole point of promotion is to sell the album to non fans. Fans will buy anything. I’m all for this 

Me too. I love Britney and I’ll pretty much support whatever she’s doing. I respect her decisions and creative choices. I would love another tour, but realistically I don’t see her touring for another studio album. We probably won’t have another tour (us or world) until she’s ready to retire. I’m good with another residency show as long as it’s not just another POM, and it should be something bigger than that which focuses on her  newer music and not just her hits. Her hits are obviously way too played out. 

I hope this isn't true even though I don't believe Larry would say that, he barely gave an explanation for Make Me MV scrap-ation. Although if Britney can scrap Make Me MV, do a basic VMA performance without promoting her album etc. etc. then this is something that we all obviously could see coming. You don't need an insider or a psychic to tell you that :triggered:

I just need ONE good era. Is that too much to ask? :lemmetellu:

9 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I doubt he'd actually say that. But I think it's clear she'll likely do another residency. He said before they are looking at different venues and weighing options. If she were over residencies, they wouldn't still be looking into it. I'm sure she'll be in Vegas for a long time 

Yea but how much longer can she possibly milk her aging discography without producing any new hits to keep her fans and the GP even remotely interested? Let's face it... Britney Spears is boring and that name no longer sells albums/tours.

Archived