RUMOUR : Larry Rudolph says 2018 will be Britneys break time and she would come back to Las Vegas in 2019

IonutM

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Me too. I love Britney and I’ll pretty much support whatever she’s doing. I respect her decisions and creative choices. I would love another tour, but realistically I don’t see her touring for another studio album. We probably won’t have another tour (us or world) until she’s ready to retire. I’m good with another residency show as long as it’s not just another POM, and it should be something bigger than that which focuses on her  newer music and not just her hits. Her hits are obviously way too played out. 

and that's the problem, you're both delusional as **** if you think if she stays in Vegas it won't be another POM aka mediocre "choreos", tacky outfits, stiff movements, and in general a boring show not Britney Spears worthy :lemmetellu: Let me tell you money comes first and as long as fans like you will pay to see her she'll never improve her ways, but to each their own. I'm not here for another tired POM. I'm here for her to show the world her real talent, because she has it, somewhere.

Guest $elfish

What kind of bullshit is this 

use your ******* common sense why would Larry tell a fan Britney’s plans 

britney isn’t doing ANYTHING to take a break from and don’t ******* say pom:tiffcackle:

Guest Diamond Horse
On 11/8/2017 at 9:56 PM, jokobitch said:

Y’all r delusional if u thought Britney wouldn’t be back in Vegas.... why wouldn’t she she’s making so much money ... she’d lose money touring or barely make profit 

On 11/8/2017 at 10:12 PM, fucknfurter said:

She's gonna lose the rest of the fanbase if this is true. I don't even think Larry would tell a fan any of this, but I can see it happening. 

lol

Guest Diamond Horse
On 11/10/2017 at 3:08 AM, CashmereCat said:

If only someone would pay 10k for my finger flower painting whilst not giving a blinky toot about my career!  :meltdown:

[not saying you said otherwise or making excuses, but ] at least she donated it for charity

imagine ONLY IMAGINE if she would have grabbed this money to herself. :tiffcackle: I am just thinking how horrible that would have been. that mare aspect and possibility of it.

Or she could write a sensational guide book based on a true story:

HOW TO DESTROY YOUR EMPIRE.

lovely written from Britney n Larry Rudolph

Contains idea on how doing things that didnt work, scrapping expensive music video replacing them with disney channel ads and how to make an amusing album and letting it die!

Choose your own destiny!

Archived