How about this for B10?

joe sp

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I love this sound, I really wish she would go towards more languid music ala Breathe on Me, in my opinion it's one of the best perfomance of POM and I need her to reconnect with her body ( shoddy wording but I don't know how else to say it) when dancing,  such music would allow that cause the need for choreo is minimal she could just move sensually like she did on Onyx tour. But yeah, that sound is so good and it would definately do better in the charts then slow songs, so I would still be very excited!

2 minutes ago, Anita **** said:

As much as I love this sound, I really wish she would go towards more languid music ala Breathe on Me, in my opinion it's one of the best perfomance of POM and I need her to reconnect with her body ( shoddy wording but I don't know how else to say it) when dancing,  such music would allow that cause the need for choreo is minimal she could just move sensually like she did on Onyx tour. But yeah, that sound is so good and it would definately do better in the charts then slow songs, so I would still be very excited!

As much as I lovd BOM I don't want music to be made just so she can put minimal effort. She needs to decide if she wants to retire, practice dance, or sing because I truly don't think most will tolerate this bare minimum effort anymore. 

I do agree with you, BOM is one of the strongest performances but we can't have a whole album of the same thing because she doesn't want to try. 

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

As much as I lovd BOM I don't want music to be made just so she can put minimal effort. She needs to decide if she wants to retire, practice dance, or sing because I truly don't think most will tolerate this bare minimum effort anymore. 

I do agree with you, BOM is one of the strongest performances but we can't have a whole album of the same thing because she doesn't want to try. 

True, true and truer :mattafact: 

I guess I'm too eager to see Sensualney :embarrassney:

tumblr_o30ka4Mabg1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, Anita **** said:

True, true and truer :mattafact: 

I guess I'm too eager to see Sensualney :embarrassney:

tumblr_o30ka4Mabg1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Id be down for another song like it. 

BOM, TOMH, and ATWK are all siblings in my mind and all flawless. 

I just don't want to see her swaying back and forth for a whole era. Imagine her off days it would be that ff gif 

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Examples? 

Id be down 

Amnesia sounds so 80's to me :idkney: I'd love that retro sound so much. I also love 80's, she could even join other 80's legends like Bon Jovi, Aerosmith (she's friends of Steve Tyler) or even incorporate just some references, samples or sounds as Madonna did with Confessions + 70's music without completely getting into the 80's style. There's so much resources she can add to her music, that's why I hate when others say she needs to do a "whatever album" 2.0 or or do more urban music. We have had enough of those sounds.

There is 80's retro music, 70's disco music, jazz, blues, rock and many genres she could use to make something REAL different. Ofc, she will always stick to her signature style but she can also give it a twist by adding these elements in her songs. 

- Everybody and the Sweet Dreams sample

- Toxic was innovative AF! It reminds me of the Psycho horror movie song + the electric violins

- Don't keep me waiting and the rock-ish girly vibe. Those drums are contagious AF! 

-He about to lose gives me so much 80's ballads vibe. Very cheesy but still melodic and catchy. 

- Now that I found You, even when some say it was a rip off of the Avicci song, it's a mix of a whole different genre with the edm the BJ was intended to be and the result was great. 

These are the combinations I want her to add into her music.Something that stands out from the rest whether they are in trend or not. :verycool:

8 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Amnesia sounds so 80's to me :idkney: I'd love that retro sound so much. I also love 80's, she could even join other 80's legends like Bon Jovi, Aerosmith (she's friends of Steve Tyler) or even incorporate just some references, samples or sounds as Madonna did with Confessions + 70's music without completely getting into the 80's style. There's so much resources she can add to her music, that's why I hate when others say she needs to do a "whatever album" 2.0 or or do more urban music. We have had enough of those sounds.

There is 80's retro music, 70's disco music, jazz, blues, rock and many genres she could use to make something REAL different. Ofc, she will always stick to her signature style but she can also give it a twist by adding these elements in her songs. 

- Everybody and the Sweet Dreams sample

- Toxic was innovative AF! It reminds me of the Psycho horror movie song + the electric violins

- Don't keep me waiting and the rock-ish girly vibe. Those drums are contagious AF! 

-He about to lose gives me so much 80's ballads vibe. Very cheesy but still melodic and catchy. 

- Now that I found You, even when some say it was a rip off of the Avicci song, it's a mix of a whole different genre with the edm the BJ was intended to be and the result was great. 

These are the combinations I want her to add into her music.Something that stands out from the rest whether they are in trend or not. :verycool:

I agree. I would be down for any of this tbh.

She just needs to commit to a sound and image that goes a long with it 

13 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

NO. 

She can't be pandering to people who lived through the 80s. She needs to adapt and appeal to those who consume music nowadays - teens and tweens :wyd:

Hung up disco style by Madonna wasn't a thing in 2005, yet it was one of the best song from 00's. 

Bollywood Major Lazer wasn't either a thing in 2015, yet it was a worldwide hit and impacted in everybody 's music, Britney included. 

Toxic itself wasn't even a thing when it came out and it stood out from the rest to the point where it still sounds fresh. 

Yes, Britney needs a hit but I prefer she makes memorable music that we can listen to in 20 years than just temporary hits that no one will remember in 1 year. That's why her classics are so memorable. 

47 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Hung up disco style by Madonna wasn't a thing in 2005, yet it was one of the best song from 00's. 

Bollywood Major Lazer wasn't either a thing in 2015, yet it was a worldwide hit and impacted in everybody 's music, Britney included. 

Toxic itself wasn't even a thing when it came out and it stood out from the rest to the point where it still sounds fresh. 

Yes, Britney needs a hit but I prefer she makes memorable music that we can listen to in 20 years than just temporary hits that no one will remember in 1 year. That's why her classics are so memorable. 

See we are giving Britney's music way too much credit. Actually pop music too much credit. The music is important but when you think of the classics they all have iconic images. I don't see Britney having a huge hit or even a remembered image without being heavily present. 

They go one in the same. Even for Gaga even Taylor presently...Beyonce. The image is driving the music. The vision. 

Toxic alone was so bizarre sounding when  it came out it caused interest just in itself. Because listening to it now, it's just normal to me but hearing it for the first time was an experience. 

On 11/5/2017 at 4:53 AM, BraveGraphics said:

I need something like this for B10

Tove Lo is such a solid pop artist. I didn't think she could outdo Queen of the Clouds, especially with its shaky start and redone music videos, but Lady Wood is a pure and cohesive album. Sad that she isn't given more attention for her artistry.

Archived