2017: The dryest Britney Year

BritneyFbTb

Nothing significant happened this year, this is probably the boringest year being a Britney fan.

- I would have hoped the Glory era could have spilled over into 2017, sadly we know Glory's doomed fate

-No music this year, and no confirmed reports that she is recording B10

-Vegas has not evolved at all

I hope with the end of Vegas it brings in a new well rounded Era, something that has we have been deprived of for 6 years.

will 2018 be any different?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We got the Asian mini tour (remember when people swore she couldn't perform outside of Vegas?) and she sang live for the first time in years, but yeah, I get what you mean, no videos, no new songs, no ads, no awards performances, no nothing, not even interviews right? it's been definitely one of the driest years, and it shouldn't have because she had Glory and it deserved at least one more single (with a videoclip of course) but the worst part is that I think next year is gonna be even worse, because we won't have at least the residency performances we have this year. We'll see who are the fans that are still here by the time she releases something again :mattafact:

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

We got the Asian mini tour (remember when people swore she couldn't perform outside of Vegas?) and she sang live for the first time in years, but yeah, I get what you mean, no videos, no new songs, no ads, no awards performances, no nothing, not even interviews right? it's been definitely one of the driest years, and it shouldn't have because she had Glory and it deserved at least one more single (with a videoclip of course) but the worst part is that I think next year is gonna be even worse, because we won't have at least the residency performances we have this year. We'll see who are the fans that are still here by the time she releases something again :mattafact:

I'll still be here but if it's crap quality, I'm going sit here and laugh when she flops so hard. I won't support (music, tour, new Vegas etc) unless clear quality and time goes into that project here on out. 

1 hour ago, Onyx1126 said:

There we’re waaaay dryer times.. being a Stan since the party started.. lol.. at least there is a consistent flow of info & stage footage. Back in the day in between eras was like being in the “upside down” 

To be fair, there was barely any gaps in-between eras back in the day. BOMT, OIDIA, and Britney all overlapped with each other. Britney even spilled into 2002 with the release of Crossroads.

The longest primeney gap was from Crossroads to ITZ, but even then we got the iconic Madonna kiss and she was heavily media present.

ITZ to Blackout was dryyyy af. (GH:MP and B in the Mix don't count)

BO to Circus was good.

The longest gap by far is FF to Glory. No new album in 5 years was torture but we survived :urite:

Archived