2017: The dryest Britney Year

BritneyFbTb

at least we had POM in 2017 to nick pick her outfits, hair, makeup etc, i'm guessing 2018 will be dryer than 2017 since there is no POM(not that we want it to continue), NO music, NO appearances, and by what she did for Blackout's 10th anniversary, i've lost all hope for her career's 20th anniversary  we should just expect a tweet like this "some random emoji's #BabyOneMoreTime20 " 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

Stop saying the Asian tour was sold out... it wasn’t  :gross:

the korea date flopped, they had to upgrade the top section ppl into the lower section to make the stadium look full:mattafact:

And let's not forget how ******* rude she was to the Japanese audience, saying they were too quiet and should be begging for more, as if her lackluster *** show was anything to be happy about. @CashmereCat remembers what I mean.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, dancewithme said:

Where were you in 2010????

At least we had the residency and a mini tour this year... And don't forget something to talk about

One year break after having a long era was a breath imo

Ghost Britney for five years has been difficult and most of us don't care about Pom.

this has been the worst year imo 

Archived