I cant believe how i never noticed that POM's womanizer routine

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

the only good part is the breakdown. I literally hate the routine and all those move arms, it makes me hate the song too :outwithit:

Her father made me hate the song. You know that segment in "For the Record" where Britney and Jamie are discussing the idea for the Womanizer MV and her father "sings" a part of the chorus? Well, ever since I saw FTR for the very first time, I have not been able to get the sound of her father chanting, "Wohma-nizer, Wohma-nizer, Wohma-nizer" in that southern drawl of his out of my head. It's all I hear as soon as the song starts. :nyheadache:

The womanizer dance break is fantastic, I see the usual haters who don't actually enjoy anything Britney related are back out in force :sofedup:

The beginning of the break is a moment, the salute, the stop-start poses and the fact she is using her legs and actually giving it energy ******* slays. I can't with some of you :bpo:

1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

The womanizer dance break is fantastic, I see the usual haters who don't actually enjoy anything Britney related are back out in force :sofedup:

The beginning of the break is a moment, the salute, the stop-start poses and the fact she is using her legs and actually giving it energy ******* slays. I can't with some of you :bpo:

The dance break really is good--that was the moment during the BBMA's when the crowd went crazy and Britney completely transformed. She seemed so nervous and stiff until she nailed that part, and then the energy from the audience kept her momentum going throughout the entire remainder of the medley, executing her best performance in a decade. :BBMAney:

Archived