How do I become the Freakshow guy? Help :)

Neemz

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WilderWein said:

Kind of silly to pay so much just to meet another human being who pees and ***** just like you do

That's sad to say. I've been her Britney for 20 years now. I saved up over time (hence why I'm doing this so late) 

I have no idea but I would say get there as early as possible and ask the security guard? 

Also I'm pretty sure you can't consume any alcohol. Someone made a thread about their experience being the freak show guy and I think the security team asked him if he had anything to drink that night. 

They pick the girl/guy while you're waiting to enter the Axis. They take a picture of you, ask if you speak and understand English and then Britney picks the person. Your ticket doesn't mater. My friend was in GA and she was one of the three persons they chose in line (while the two others had a seat). And obviously, you have to look good (for Britney's taste). 

6 minutes ago, baddicted said:

They pick the girl/guy while you're waiting to enter the Axis. They take a picture of you, ask if you speak and understand English and then Britney picks the person. Your ticket doesn't mater. My friend was in GA and she was one of the three persons they chose in line (while the two others had a seat). And obviously, you have to look good (for Britney's taste). 

I'm sorry but the irony of having to "look good" while Britney looks a hot mess with her messy buns, mismatched costumes and thick smudged eyeliner by that mark in the show. :moorangu:

Her team has so many ****** up priorities. It's like the crew gives up as soon as the Rock n Roll section ends.

1 hour ago, Derrick said:

I always thought it was the VIP section since that's where they always walk from? 

The chosen one is decided before the show and they come to pick the person during the Get Naked interlude so if you're chosen, you go to the VIP section for Make Me and then go on stage. 

Also, you can't talk to her except to tell her your name and you have to do EVERYTHING the dancers ask you. 

1 hour ago, Streets said:

They pick the Freakshow guest before the shows based on people in a certain seating area. They give Britney a few options, and she ultimately chooses who she "calls" up.

Mostly this. When I went to Piece of Me last year I was hell bent on trying to become the freak show victim even though I was in the pit and didn't have a meet and greet. Luckily I had met some stans while waiting in line who pointed out who I should ask about it. It was one of her security guards I believe. 

To make a long story short, they took down my ticket information so that they could find me later, snapped my photo and sent it off for britney to pick and choose. I assumed that they did this to some other potential freak show victims as well.  I was approached in the pit by one of her security guards right before the show began and they told me that it was down to me and some dude and she went with the guy. They gave me a signed poster as a consolation. I was so pissed that I was THAT close. I'm a girl btw. 

So it doesn't matter where you're seated. You just need to talk to the right people and be persistent. The security guards that I spoke with also called me "hot" so I guess they also choose according to looks. 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'm sorry but the irony of having to "look good" while Britney looks a hot mess with her messy buns, mismatched costumes and thick smudged eyeliner by that mark in the show. :moorangu:

Her team has so many ****** up priorities. It's like the crew gives up as soon as Work ***** ends.

Fixed :saycheese:

Archived