Negativity makes me sad..

avaaa

On 8/23/2017 at 5:41 AM, really really cool guy said:

Why should she care? she's a global pop star. looking good is part of her job. if she doesn't care about her image the gp will keep bashing her for the same thing. they expect to see primeney. if they don't see it they 'llpass and we all know she can look just as good but for some reason she keeps going on stage with bad hair bad makeup and very unflattering outfits. I really think that one of the reasons why she's flopping on sales is her overall image

It's odd because she looks quite different in her perfume advertisements.

Sure, you could say the lighting plays a role but if she wanted to, she could probably look just like this on red carpets or in her show.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

Everyone's just negative because they have nothing else Britney-related to talk about :tiffcackle:
Log off Exhale and find something productive to do :tiffcackle:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
On 24/08/2017 at 7:48 PM, StrawberryKisses said:

Everyone's just negative because they have nothing else Britney-related to talk about :tiffcackle:
Log off Exhale and find something productive to do :tiffcackle:

This :beysip:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
53 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

If quality is given very few ppl complain. 

Do you see ppl dragging v magazine often? No because it was quality :mattafact:

Where has been quality since 2008 ?

No where, except maybe some of her albums  :beysip:

1 hour ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Where has been quality since 2008 ?

No where, except maybe some of her albums  :beysip:

I just said v magazine. In the last two years. 

I thought Circus was quality besides the lack of dancing after that some music and some videos.

That is the problem though, her quality has diminished so much this last decade. So much...two singles and not even a worry.

Saying new music isn't needed. That's such a **** attitude and if continues deserves to flop in Vegas and on tour tbh

Thats all they have left is the last milking if that legacy 

14 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

What is this bullshit? :tiffcackle: She still has a lot to prove and even if she didn't (which is not the case) that wouldn't be an excuse to not care about her career. :whitney:

It's her career not yours, don't worry so much chile she makes millions of dollars and broke many records, won almost every award in music and is an ICON.

200.gif

5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

It's her career not yours, don't worry so much chile she makes millions of dollars and broke many records, won almost every award in music and is an ICON.

200.gif

What a pathetic reply. :tiffcackle: We're in a Britney forum, discussing Britney-related stuff is what we do here. Just because she makes lots of money from her fans and drunk people in Vegas doesn't mean she's doing a good job, let alone that she has nothing to prove. :tiffcackle:

17 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

What a pathetic reply. :tiffcackle: We're in a Britney forum, discussing Britney-related stuff is what we do here. Just because she makes lots of money from her fans and drunk people in Vegas doesn't mean she's doing a good job, let alone that she has nothing to prove. :tiffcackle:

6o06eo.gif

2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

giphy.gif

If you don't like what I say, put me on ignore. I will continue to express my opinions no matter how many GIFs you post.

Opinions are like ******** everybody has one, the difference seems to be that you're just being an ***.

Post your delusional thoughts all you want.

200_s.gif

1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Because I'm a Britney Spears stan. :staysalty: I just don't happen to accept whatver turd she pushes out of her *** and think she still has stuff to prove. :staysalty:

I'm sure based on her career, accomplishments, earning power, and barrier she broke to become a tween queen into an adult artist.

What have you accomplished? Sitting at the computer or phone and dragging someone that you claim you stan for.

Nobody is forced to accept anything she gives, leave it and move on to a different artist if you're that unhappy.

Archived