Negativity makes me sad..

avaaa

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney could bring Whitney & MJ back, train her voice to their capacity, end world hunger and people would say **** about her...

There are people still saying she can’t sing, Yes she is capable of waaaay more than that, but still wth, it was a solid performance, even thoughnot every second was great, she sang with resonans belts, and really proved she has a lot of strength in her voice

I hope if she does this again it’s Another song, more vulnerable  

10 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Britney could bring Whitney & MJ back, train her voice to their capacity, end world hunger and people would say **** about her...

There are people still saying she can’t sing, Yes she is capable of waaaay more than that, but still wth, it was a solid performance, even thoughnot every second was great, she sang with resonans belts, and really proved she has a lot of strength in her voice

I hope if she does this again it’s Another song, more vulnerable  

THIS. I have never seen an artist so hated, like literally what does she do to anyone :weirdmeout: she can't please anyone

In my totally unbiased opinion: It's kinda Britney's fault for letting people believe that she couldn't sing for so long

However, people can be ******** in general. Even if somehow she sang a power ballad and nailed it, people would still bash her, let alone a song like STTA. They've just decided to hate on her and make her look like the most untalented singer, that's just how it is. 

The important thing is, most of us (I hope all of us) enjoyed it and were slayed by it. Mostly because she rarely sings live without a heavy backing track or at all. Plus, she sounded good and sang in her natural voice. We love it, that's all that matters. She's great, she's talented, we knew it since the beginning :flawlessbye:

23 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

In my totally unbiased opinion: It's kinda Britney's fault for letting people believe that she couldn't sing for so long

However, people can be ******** in general. Even if somehow she sang a power ballad and nailed it, people would still bash her, let alone a song like STTA. They've just decided to hate on her and make her look like the most untalented singer, that's just how it is. 

The important thing is, most of us (I hope all of us) enjoyed it and were slayed by it. Mostly because she rarely sings live without a heavy backing track or at all. Plus, she sounded good and sang in her natural voice. We love it, that's all that matters. She's great, she's talented, we knew it since the beginning :flawlessbye:

I don't know if it's Britney's fault entirely.  I think what she did in her prime could not have been done any other way.  She had to sing in a voice out of her range.  That voice was done to sell records more than perform live.  And to her credit, a lot of people were lip-synching at the time.

I do think her residency should have had ballads/mid-tempos songs sung live from the beginning; which she should from now on.

2 hours ago, zxcvb said:

I don't know if it's Britney's fault entirely.  I think what she did in her prime could not have been done any other way.  She had to sing in a voice out of her range.  That voice was done to sell records more than perform live.  And to her credit, a lot of people were lip-synching at the time.

I do think her residency should have had ballads/mid-tempos songs sung live from the beginning; which she should from now on.

I know some of the decisions regarding the way she sings may have been out of her control. However, she kept lip syncing her ballads for years, specifically on POM. There is absolutely no excuse for a singer (whether mediocre or powerhouse) to not sing a ballad live or need a loud track in the background. This is why I say it's KINDA her fault. 

I'm just happy I finally heard her voice, and quite surprised it's still strong. She's capable of doing so much more, which she should do. 

14 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

if she looked like this while singing:

Imagen relacionada

less people would call her old...maybe trolls only. Sadly she just doesn't care that much about her image anymore

Why should she care about her image at this point? Britney has already proved herself, and continues to have success, not the success of the 90's or 00's but shes still relevant. Besides shes had cameras in her face for so long, she shops at Target, goes out in rollers, and mis matched clothes, this is Britney. We've seen the highs and the lows.

35 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

I know some of the decisions regarding the way she sings may have been out of her control. However, she kept lip syncing her ballads for years, specifically on POM. There is absolutely no excuse for a singer (whether mediocre or powerhouse) to not sing a ballad live or need a loud track in the background. This is why I say it's KINDA her fault. 

I'm just happy I finally heard her voice, and quite surprised it's still strong. She's capable of doing so much more, which she should do. 

You're pretty much alluding to my second point.  As I said,  her residency should have had her ballads/mid-tempos sung live from the beginning.

She should be able to sing Everytime, Lucky or Perfume live; as these are her own songs.

12 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Why should she care about her image at this point? Britney has already proved herself, and continues to have success, not the success of the 90's or 00's but shes still relevant. Besides shes had cameras in her face for so long, she shops at Target, goes out in rollers, and mis matched clothes, this is Britney. We've seen the highs and the lows.

Why should she care? she's a global pop star. looking good is part of her job. if she doesn't care about her image the gp will keep bashing her for the same thing. they expect to see primeney. if they don't see it they 'llpass and we all know she can look just as good but for some reason she keeps going on stage with bad hair bad makeup and very unflattering outfits. I really think that one of the reasons why she's flopping on sales is her overall image

Archived