Songs About Britney Spears

kasavas

Hey! So I really like some songs written for Britney and I thought I should share them hoping I can find some more!

The best one imo:

This one is also cute and it feels special because they used some Britney quotes with her voice:

And these are all the songs I know about her.

There was another one on youtube named I love you Britney, a girl was singing. I lost it, can't find it anywhere nowadays but I do remember some of the lyrics.

I loved dressing up like you

Imitating everything you'd do

Then when mum got sick

And dad couldn't handle it

You kept me company in my room

Now it's my turn to try and comfort you

Your music is a close friend

Speaks right to my heart

I practice your dance moves

Every night in the dark

I know you've been lonely

[...]

But I know you're gonna be alright

And I love you, Britney

We all make mistakes in life

Most people do it privately

[...] We love to watch our heroes fall

Now it's your turn

To try and show them all...

Can't find this song anywhere nowadays.

Any songs about Britney you know?

But I mean songs written about her, not just a mention like Don't let me get me by P!nk or something.

:otears:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amy Lee from Evanescence also said that Everybody's fool is written about Britney's and Christina's lives, which is super surreal considering that the video came out before Britney's breakdown, and the girl in the video advertises pepsi, then cuts her hair, has pink wigs on. It's ironic.

Some people also say Carmen by Lana is inspired by Britney.

10 minutes ago, kasavas said:

I already posted the second one, but what the *** is the first one :orangu: 

He is (or was) a Mexican singer, he was like a mexican Aaron Carter, kind of famous in Mexico back then (very early 00's) and he did this song about her, the title is in spanish and it translates I am in love with Britney Spears and the girl from the mv looks nothing like Britney tho :mattafact:

On 19/8/2017 at 1:08 AM, Million Billion said:

He is (or was) a Mexican singer, he was like a mexican Aaron Carter, kind of famous in Mexico back then (very early 00's) and he did this song about her, the title is in spanish and it translates I am in love with Britney Spears and the girl from the mv looks nothing like Britney tho :mattafact:

Weirdest story ever. I'm shocked, never knew :gloria:

10 hours ago, JKW said:

I'm always getting a little bit tired of people thinking that every damn song is about Britney, lol. I mean, Justin has more exes than only Britney. :ricackle:

I mean, it literally sounds like Everytime and it's a hidden track called Pair Of Wings about wanting to save someone from the cruel world, it's pretty clear :lemmetellu:

Archived