why do we have to compare britney with other artists, like all the time?

Style.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, Oops... I did it again said:

Because she's lazy and irrelevant so we want to make her look good even if that means lying to ourselves. Back in the day, nobody compares her to anyone because she was in a league of her own.

She may be lazy but she isn't irrelevant :nocomprende:

if she was irrelevant how did she perform at the bbmas and vmas last year and still wins awards ? People still mention her songs and remember her iconic moments just because her music is flopping doesn't mean she is irrelevant :calculating:

1 hour ago, $elfish said:

She may be lazy but she isn't irrelevant :nocomprende:

if she was irrelevant how did she perform at the bbmas and vmas last year and still wins awards ? People still mention her songs and remember her iconic moments just because her music is flopping doesn't mean she is irrelevant :calculating:

the fact people remember her prime moments more than current moments pretty much answers the question whether she is becoming irrelevant or not and she has no one to blame but herself. it was inevitable since she consistently relies on her past for success. bbmas was a medley of her hits, and she got the award based on her past, vmas was hyped up based on her previous performances and she failed to deliver. its unfortunate but she is quickly speeding down irrelevancy lane unless she does something about it, that is if she cares and i don't think she does

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

the fact people remember her prime moments more than current moments pretty much answers the question whether she is becoming irrelevant or not and she has no one to blame but herself. it was inevitable since she consistently relies on her past for success. bbmas was a medley of her hits, and she got the award based on her past, vmas was hyped up based on her previous performances and she failed to deliver. its unfortunate but she is quickly speeding down irrelevancy lane unless she does something about it, that is if she cares and i don't think she does

i have to agree with what you said 

you are right tbh:calculating:

she needs to do something asap:triggered:

14 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

because its normal for people to compare things and people to other things and people. Every fanbase does this.

but we have come in this point where all we do is to make her look bad in comparison with others.. I'm not saying we should be deluded or something, but why all of this when we can easily avoid some lessers who can't even trend on Billboard anymore? 

10 hours ago, "I always sing live!" said:

Well, do you have better suggestions for things to do while we wait for the next 2 single album and scrapped music video?

giphy.gif

Praising ha' body? Hairflips? Her new team doing a better job on instagram? POM sold out shows or doing better than All I have? Tho, I'm not sure about the last one, but I'm waiting receipts. 

nickirunczuvw.gif

1 hour ago, Style. said:

but we have come in this point where all we do is to make her look bad in comparison with others.. I'm not saying we should be deluded or something, but why all of this when we can easily avoid some lessers who can't even trend on Billboard anymore? 

we dont make her look bad she does it herself. Nobody had a problem comparing Primeney to others because she slayed back then.

Archived