why do we have to compare britney with other artists, like all the time?

Style.

Just now, Style. said:

so are we still waiting for primney to appear while we drag "currentney"? :tiffcackle:

no of course not. But we shouldnt stop comparing her to others just because she doesnt want to put more effort into her work. If you are a public person you need to expect criticism and comparrissons. Its just what happens. If she wants to be seen in a better light she better work more.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

no of course not. But we shouldnt stop comparing her to others just because she doesnt want to put more effort into her work. If you are a public person you need to expect criticism and comparrissons. Its just what happens. If she wants to be seen in a better light she better work more.

with this comment I think you all are waiting for "something" big in her career to happen eventually, so till then we are pretending that we have the right to compare her with some irrelevent chick from the last decade. for the **** sake, she doesn't want to be a better performer, or a on top of the world also she doesn't give a flying **** about negative opinions regarding her dancing skills. She's just out there, performing, because people are still interested to see her old hits and because how big she was in the past. She's okay with that and I'm okay with that. 

8 minutes ago, Style. said:

with this comment I think you all are waiting for "something" big in her career to happen eventually, so till then we are pretending that we have the right to compare her with some irrelevent chick from the last decade. for the **** sake, she doesn't want to be a better performer, or a on top of the world also she doesn't give a flying **** about negative opinions regarding her dancing skills. She's just out there, performing, because people are still interested to see her old hits and because how big she was in the past. She's okay with that and I'm okay with that. 

If she doesnt care about our comments and criticism i see no problem with us doing it. :wyd:

Archived