Is Glory that good?

kutayuysaler

When Glory first released, we were all desperate to hearing new music from Britney so we were all shook and bowing down to all the songs in the album - we were even saying that it was her best :gross:

But now, I just enjoy listening Make Me... and Just Luv Me - the other songs (& sometimes Slumber Party), I don't know I just skip them. Besides MM and JLM, all the other songs sound so average and common/mainstream. That may be the reason why it didn't get attention from GP and kinda flopped... 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

It's better than Bomt, Circus, FF and BJ

Oops, Britney, ITZ and Blackout are still better tho

So the album is fine to me

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
10 minutes ago, kutayuysaler said:

i actually like FF better and maybeee circus

FF is even more generic than Glory, but you can like it better :outwithit:

I love the album to death. I can't explain it. I'm still pissed about Make me, the album cover the Vma's and how britney has been performing but honestly, I was listening to it today and honestly, it's REALLY good. She has some amazing sounds on there like Just Luv me, What you need, Change your mind, Just like me, love me down and others. She has some great vocals on there. 

Archived