When You Realize There's No Hope For Our Humanity

Lucky's Bitch

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been reading a lot of comments, not just britney related, comments on everywhere and the majority are very twisted and mean. I always wonder how they can click submit after writing such a hateful comments, I could never! I'd think something is wrong with me before I dare to share dark thoughts such as those with other people...

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't see many bad comments at all. The worst one was the gun one. They said they wouldn't wish death on her but if the man had a gun they would have used it from afar. 

Which is just a discussion of the gun. 

Most comment sections are bad but some truth to some. 

you should see the reply for that comment, especially from the user mercy jackson.  it is uncalled for that user  to wish that it should had happened..  imso disgusted by that comment. 

Guest Diamond Horse

People can be like this. On a sidenote, I asked advice in a local forum about food and I was just downvoted cause I knew something food-related wrong. :girlwhat: It is scary!

3 hours ago, reoha098 said:

you should see the reply for that comment, especially from the user mercy jackson.  it is uncalled for that user  to wish that it should had happened..  imso disgusted by that comment. 

That is messed up. 

Its easy to say that from a computer. Sadly ppl don't have any respect 

Archived