Breaking: Man Rushes Britney Spears On Stage At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'm really proud of her. Remember 2009 Britney had a panic attack onstage and was reluctant to continue performing? 2017 Britney handled this like a pro and even got close to fans after the incident. :slayney:

Well to be fair, the fan got right in her face in 2009 and last night she wasn’t even aware of what’s going on, lol. Glad the man didn’t get too close.

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'm really proud of her. Remember 2009 Britney had a panic attack onstage and was reluctant to continue performing? 2017 Britney handled this like a pro and even got close to fans after the incident. :slayney:

yes that was a surprise tbh

That is very dangerous, her team needs to increase security , they took so. Much time to control that guy,  omg,  I'm so glad that Britney is ok, 

whats wrong With people,?, hope he spent time in jail, ******* aggressive, of course he wants to do something,  

take care Britney!

Just now, danny1994 said:

Well to be fair, the fan got right in her face in 2009 and last night she wasn’t even aware of what’s going on, lol. Glad the man didn’t get too close.

Well I mean even at that Femme Fatale show in Brazil where the fan bit her leg during Lace and Leather she was still sketched out. :orangu: But she's definitely not so "on edge" anymore if you know what I mean. :mhm:

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Well I mean even at that Femme Fatale show in Brazil where the fan bit her leg during Lace and Leather she was still sketched out. :orangu: But she's definitely not so "on edge" anymore if you know what I mean. :mhm:

Yeah, I get it. She’s definitely more comfortable in meet and greets too.

4 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

For the ones who said he was a harmless drunk,not sure if this angle was posted.

Harmless drunk my ***! That's some kind of trained assassin ****. He ******* ninja flips on stage, chucks a security guard like a rag doll and continues to just casually stroll around on stage! Scary. Britney handled it like such a pro, love ya girl! 

15 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Doesn’t it count as trespassing?

i don't know, technically he paid for the ticket but i'm sure it's in the fine print somewhere about going up onstage uninvited and security taking measures on that. but no actual charge

Archived