Breaking: Man Rushes Britney Spears On Stage At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I also want real shoes or boots.That black outfit has everything i love  :cinderellaney:

Yeah, ive exepted these underwear outfits, but it would be so much fun to have  a mix like before with pants, dresses, croptops etc and have underwear for like BOM/TOMH/SP section. But its not that big of a deal... she looks **** AF :cinderellaney: and i have a weak spot for these type of latex, leather outfits :milkney:

8 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Yeah, ive exepted these underwear outfits, but it would be so much fun to have  a mix like before with pants, dresses, croptops etc and have underwear for like BOM/TOMH/SP section. But its not that big of a deal... she looks **** AF :cinderellaney: and i have a weak spot for these type of latex, leather outfits :milkney:

It would! I hope she will do that again someday but it's really not that important.

She really does! :milkney:  Maybe she was prettier when she was younger like most people but she's never been this **** :thirsty:

Also i totally agree with your weak spot for them ;) 

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It is quite sad that we live in a world where we automatically have to assume that person wanted to hurt Britney. 

I doubt he did but it's justified to take home down in this day and age. 

He clearly wasnt cooperating after being caught. Plus he went behind her and pretended to dance along in order to fit in as if he wanted to sneak up behind and do something to her.

5 minutes ago, Touch of my foot said:

But isn't it considered as harassement?  I mean he wants to get as close to Britney as possible.:idkney:

He just hopped up onstage. We don't know what he wanted to do. I'm happy they tangled him but it's still sad that we have to assume he is there to hurt her. Ya know...

2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

He clearly wasnt cooperating after being caught. Plus he went behind her and pretended to dance along in order to fit in as if he wanted to sneak up behind and do something to her.

Honestly he looks drunk to me. Like I said it's all justified there are rules and he refused to listen.

I just think it's sad we just have to assume he is gonna hurt her. It's justified like I said. The world is a mess fill with crazy ppl 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
6 minutes ago, Body ache said:

OMG so that's it. I was wondering why he tried to go behind her. Y'ALL LISTEN TO ME THAT WASNT A FAN:lemmetellu:

Archived