Britney's Most and Least Cohesive Albums (Discussion)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most: I'm going with "Oops...", it has a really strong theme going production wise, and let's not forget those iconic voice memos. "Oops..." is the ultimate Max Martin extravaganza! :bigtime:

Least: I think I might have to go with "Glory". As much as I love "Glory" to death, it doesn't really have a strong theme. It's just a collection of some very current and contemporary tracks and then a few wild cards. It reminds of Madonna's "Rebel Heart" a little bit where it spans so many different styles that it gets almost confusing! :thinkney:

I think BOMT or OIDIA are the most cohesive, especially OIDIA. I really like the transitions between the songs, Britney talking with her friends etc.
Circus is the least cohesive for sure. Like... who thought that putting My Baby right after Lace and Leather would be a good idea? :boredashell: Circus' tracklist is WILD tbh

Most: Femme Fatale

Least: Circus, Glory

Glory really could've been made into two parts, with the first half being the more upbeat songs, middle songs being in the middle, and the second half being more chill. It doesn't really flow well for how many songs actually do sound similar to each other.

first of all, Britney Jean is least everything.

now that we got that out of the way.  :beysip:

Most cohesive: I feel like it's a tie between BO and ITZ, both vibey albums and the songs mesh well together, however, one song on BO I really don't feel it fits the album which is Everybody, maybe ITZ is slightly more cohesive.

Least cohesive: aside from BJ, would be Britney 2001, the lead single (slave) doesn't reflect the album vibe in the slightest, when you hear it you expect the same raunchy urban vibe to continue throughout the album,  instead it is filled with that martin cheesy ultra-melodic sound, which by that time it had gotten a little bit dated. 

FF is monotonous, with the exception of the deluxe tracks everything basically sounds the same. :awkblink:

Archived