ITZ photoshoot - appreciation thread

Vessel.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Oops... I did it again said:

I was 13/14 in 2003/2004 and I was 17 in 2007. Wild britney gave me my best teenage years.

I was in middle school when Blackout came out, my teens were Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean. :orangu: Thankfully my parents didn't care about her rebellion. My dad was oblivious to US pop culture and my mom didn't care because she liked the music too.

12 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I was in middle school when Blackout came out, my teens were Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean. :orangu: Thankfully my parents didn't care about her rebellion. My dad was oblivious to US pop culture and my mom didn't care because she liked the music too.

I was 8 when bomt came out. I remember ITZ and Chaoticney like it was yesterday. ITZney was phenomenal. Im so blessed to have witnessed her wild rise to fame.

50 minutes ago, Vessel. said:

Same, how I wish I was older in 2003/2004.

I was just 1 year old when the record came out :wontcry:

I was 12 when ITZ came out. My teenage years were filled with those crazy Britney years. 

I remember when I was a junior in high school (2007), Britney did her iconic VMA performance and the next day my math teacher stopped the lesson to show the whole class the clip from YouTube :orangu:

Archived