Glory is not MEDIOCRE.

I really don't understand why most people say that Glory is an ok mediocre album. 

To me its much more than that. It's really one of my favorite's. 

I mean yea, it's not as experimental as ITZ and not as dark as Blackout but it's still an amazing album. 

Her team and Brit might have disappointed us in many ways, but not with Glory. That album is gold. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I really don't understand why most people say that Glory is an ok medicore album. 

cuz it is :flawlessbye:

it's not a bad album, def a step up from her tribute album that myah tried to do. but none of the songs are outstanding, they definitely could have but it felt that the album was just a bunch of good fillers and no real outstanding song

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
Just now, Dark.Knight said:

it's not a bad album, def a step up from her tribute album that myah tried to do. but none of the songs are outstanding, they definitely could have but it felt that the album was just a bunch of good fillers and no real outstanding song

Good fillers? What the heck are you talking about?:squintney:

Just now, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

Good fillers? What the heck are you talking about?:squintney:

just luv me, slumber party, private show, clumsy, hard to forget ya, etc. - good songs, not single worthy, good to listen to but don't stand out

17 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I don't see Make Me, Just Luv Me, Love Me Down, Better, Change Your Mind, Liar, Slumber Party, DYWCO being fillers

I loved it when it came out but now a year later I barley listen to it. I still listen to ITZ and Blackout tho. Its a good album but not a masterpiece and it has no Toxic or Gimme More or Slave 4 you on it.

Invitation – ok
Make Me... - good
Private Show - cancer
Man On The Moon - good
Just Luv Me - ok
Clumsy - ok
Do You Wanna Come Over - ok
Slumber Party - good
Just Like Me - meh
Love Me Down - terrible
Hard To Forget Ya - terrible
What You Need - meh
Better - meh
Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)  - good
Liar -good
If I'm Dancing - cancer
Coupure Électrique – don’t sing in languages you don’t speak
Mood Ring - ok

27 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I agree. Songs like What You Need, Hard To Forget Ya and Private Show are fillers and the last one sounds like a BJ left over.

The album is amazing don't get me wrong but overall nothing new. Just Luv Me isn amazing song but has got "Good For You" vibes all over it and therefore not fresh as an example. She didn't really play with music to me in this era but she did with her vocals. 

I do feel Liar is a standout song of the album along with Mood Ring.

7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Coupure Électrique – don’t sing in languages you don’t speak

So you complain because she doesn't experiment and when she does you still complain. This fanbase will never stop surprising me. :4music:

20 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I don't see Make Me, Just Luv Me, Love Me Down, Better, Change Your Mind, Liar, Slumber Party, DYWCO being fillers

MM and DYWCO were probably the only ones with promise. I can listen to those 2 songs all day long

• Super Mods
34 minutes ago, Style. said:

I remember the exact night when it leaked and everyone was saying that Glory is her best album, with Blackout. 

A year later, the same people are claiming that Glory is mediocre, like.. waw :nicki2:

giphy.gif

spill it sis! :lemmetellu:

Archived