1 year since the Make Me... video got released.

Vessel.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Margaery said:

Sadly I didn't witness them, but I can imagine how it went :quirkney:

Oh God, you have NO IDEA! I actually deleted my original Exhale account that day! It was too much! People were actually going crazy! The whole forum was like a war zone! :wendycry:

4 minutes ago, No Seas Cortés said:

Oh God, you have NO IDEA! I actually deleted my original Exhale account that day! It was too much! People were actually going crazy! The whole forum was like a war zone!

And I thought last year's meltdown was overwhelming :idkney:

I remember lurking during the desert meltdown, it was so long ago I can't really remember which one was worse, that was a big one though.  

The MM meltdown was huge. I remember how pressed ya'll were:quirkney: I even told my GP friend that Britney's fans were fuming over the video they released and were so ******* mad and her response was that we all needed lives:otears:

She was kinda right though:britstare11:

38 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Omg i remeber the day i saw this and i made a theory and everything that this was just  the audition video and then part 2 being the actual video with her red glitter ******* was going to come out the following week. And then that week came.......

Never got my glitter red ******* :otears:

Yes!! This!!!

1 hour ago, Circuit said:

I remember being all excited to see the notification pop up on my phone and turning on my laptop so I could finally experience the full video in HD. I was instantly triggered by the thumbnail being the same picture as the album, :triggered: I was triggered by that fat guy in the video, :triggered:I was triggered by the fact you can't see Britney's neck at all during the bed scene, :triggered: I was triggered by the EOS and Orange Theory advertisements, :triggered: and I was triggered from the unnecessary giggling and cheering. :triggered:

I remember I kept on checking the time stamp of the video to see how much time it had left :gloria: And hoping it was going to get better. :gloria:

It took me .0001 seconds of watching the video to become triggered and I've remained triggered since. 

19 minutes ago, chanse84 said:

I remember thinking the video we got was hopefully just the "part 1" version and they were casting for the "part 2" version...the version we never got. 

:squintney:

Oh my god. I remember thinking this too. Our poor delusional souls. Can you blame us :girlwhat:

Reading all these responses and it being the one year anniversary is making me mighty heated. This topic infuriates me to no end. I proudly take the title of most pressed exhaler in regards to this topic. I truly hope that team Britney never even thinks of the word "scrapped" ever again. Delete it permanently from your minds and vocabulary. 

7 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

When I watched it for the 1st time I thought there was gonna be two versions of the song and this was the second one and the official MV was somewhere else on Internet.  

How naive I was:hahaha:

To think I'm so naive, how dare you play with me :bop:

Archived