1 year since the Make Me... video got released.

Vessel.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

***** I remember that day perfectly I was doing laundry and grocery shopping and I rushed home when I got the notification for her tweet cause I wanted to watch it in HD on my TV but then I saw the clip art for the video and I knew something was wrong :selenerz:

One year that I no longer can stand to hear anyone clap or giggle.  

In all seriousness though, I remember this day all too well. And not in a good way. I remember having to stop the video midway and needing to sit on the ground to watch the rest of it. It was that bad. I will never get over it and no one else should. It was a slap in the face to us loyal britney stans. 

May the hate forever flow through our veins. Make Me deserved so much better. It's the spark that won't go out :saycheese::bootyney:

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

The video wasn't that bad lol. I just don't like how the Glory album cover had to be a screenshot from it :moorangu:

And one year since one of exhale's most iconic meltdowns...

This was my first era as VERY HARD stanning :wendycry:

Everything was going well, we got the BBMAS, Original MM Scenes and PS :mcry:

2 minutes ago, Vessel. said:

This was my first era as VERY HARD stanning :wendycry:

Everything was going well, we got the BBMAS, Original MM Scenes and PS :mcry:

Yes the promo did start off well, but then RCA took too long to get a 2nd single out :( 

I remember being all excited to see the notification pop up on my phone and turning on my laptop so I could finally experience the full video in HD. I was instantly triggered by the thumbnail being the same picture as the album, :triggered: I was triggered by that fat guy in the video, :triggered:I was triggered by the fact you can't see Britney's neck at all during the bed scene, :triggered: I was triggered by the EOS and Orange Theory advertisements, :triggered: and I was triggered from the unnecessary giggling and cheering. :triggered:

I remember I kept on checking the time stamp of the video to see how much time it had left :gloria: And hoping it was going to get better. :gloria:

5 minutes ago, Circuit said:

I remember being all excited to see the notification pop up on my phone and turning on my laptop so I could finally experience the full video in HD. I was instantly triggered by the thumbnail being the same picture as the album, :triggered: I was triggered by that fat guy in the video, :triggered:I was triggered by the fact you can't see Britney's neck at all during the bed scene, :triggered: I was triggered by the EOS and Orange Theory advertisements, :triggered: and I was triggered from the unnecessary giggling and cheering. :triggered:

I remember I kept on checking the time stamp of the video to see how much time it had left :gloria: And hoping it was going to get better. :gloria:

Same :gloria:

When she was in her car i was like: ''OMG SHE'S GOING TO THE WATERCOURSE SCENE!!11!!'' 

Then the random lingeire hallway, the screaming hyenas and product placements appeared :meltdown:

I waited until the video ends to see a footage from the original video..I was sure they weren't that stupid to scrap something that was CONFIRMED many times but they actually were :gloria: 

I thought the video isn't that bad at first.It was disappointing but she looked great and all BECAUSE i wasn't focusing to the details like cackling dancers or a *** audition..It became more and more bad after a few times.Especially those girls!!!

They should have just film her dancing and maybe a love scene at the end and things would be better today :outwithit:

As soon as the video started, the fact that the redhead dancer got all the dialogue and Britney sat there like "yeah" - I knew it was gonna be a disaster. I didn't make it to the end of the video that day. I saw red after they started screaming and clapping over the music and had to turn it off.

31 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Same! I was expecting the bulldozer scene but the video ended and it never happened:gloria: 

Archived