Why is "Amnesia" loved so much?

Shadow.

Amnesia is probably in my Britney top 5 of all-time. I absolutely love EVERYTHING about it -- I love the way she goes down in that second line "He asked if I came here a lot" and from there on it's pure Britney magic. The vocals are a perfect character to carry the lyrics, which are quirky and fun. The chorus is timeless and catchy, and Britney puts her signature stank on the whole thing.

This song is perfection and should have been a single. Tbh I'd be thrilled if they tacked it onto her next album and made it the first single. I still think it would smash!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its really sugary fun pop and its kind of how I envision Britneys aesthetic and when I think shes at her strongest. Same goes for How I Roll, do somethin, do you wanna come over, and If Im Dancing, I think they all encapsulate that american bubblegum sound that she ultimately represents but also showcasing that Britney flair that she pulls off.

Archived