Why is "Amnesia" loved so much?

Shadow.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DMVofficial said:

I think it's the lyrics and the melody of the song that I like so much. And also her voice reminds me of Lana in Off To The Races. Just very ditzy, and feminine, and sounding borderline crazy, but it's just because she's a fool in love. Idk it's just a great song :lustney:

Off to the races is a masterpiece 

14 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

The lyrics are good, it’s just a bit monotone for me.

Better than Wonanizer :tiffcackle:

Listen to Unusual You again. How can you hate it? It's a masterpiece :lemmetellu: but yeah I was never a big fan of Womanizer, it's a bop but nothing special. I always preferred Circus, the first Britney song I heard, it's so nostalgic to me :crying1:

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

Listen to Unusual You again. How can you hate it? It's a masterpiece :lemmetellu: but yeah I was never a big fan of Womanizer, it's a bop but nothing special. I always preferred Circus, the first Britney song I heard, it's so nostalgic to me :crying1:

I have a love/hate relationship with Circus. I really like the song, but it introduces us to Myah :gross:

It was only background vocals tho, thank god.

Archived