Are you excited for a new era or nah

CHAOTIC STYLE.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am excited for the B10 era!! I'm excited for every era & that is mainly because I don't allow other people's opinions to define how much I love or do not love an era! 

I actually have a GREAT feeling for the B10 era!! There are a few reasons but mainly because of the success of "Britney:Live In Concert". The box office smash of that small tour did wonders for her brand!! Promoters are going to be chomping at the bit for another tour, especially now that we are in a climate where some of the biggest acts are not selling their shows very well.. We are also approaching Britney's 20th Anniversary.. not only is that a gigantic milestone but it also means that RCA is going to see $$$$ to do something with it! I believe B10 will have more backing because of the money that promoters will see to be made. 

I also think Glory revitalized interest in Britney musically.. it didn't blow the lid off of the charts but let's face it.. there was damage control to be done from both BJ & PG.. those did hit the music part of her brand hard & the normal interest in Glory wasn't as high because of it. I do think that the quality of Glory sparked ppl up & has them listening for what's next! If the SP video was the video for MM I think the Glory era would have gotten the success it deserved but the debacle of starting the era off sloppy made it hard to recover.. I also think that having "Private Show" lead the charge right at Glory's most pivotal trending period was a mistake :( 

• Super Mods

Most of you hoes saying you aren't excited for new music or a new era will most likely be scurrying back to the forum and be hyped for music and the era. :queenflopga: And then you'll have a meltdown when your hype isn't fulfilled. :lemmetellu: And hence y'all will continue the cycle of mess that's this forum around Britney releasing music. :tiffcackle:

Guest Diamond Horse
8 hours ago, Shadow. said:

i'll be interested in what direction she takes music wise

Yup, this is so interesting.

Glory has given a lot of hope in that area for a lot of people, including me :tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

Glory was a great return to form, I have confidence that the next album will be full of fresh sounds and most importantly a first single that will carry the album, we haven't had that since HIAM. She was close with Make Me but with the video drama it kind of ruined it...Team B hopefully has learned their lesson. Plus this is a huge milestone album, her 10th album and 20th year career anniversary. She's got this ;)  

6 hours ago, Onyx1126 said:

I am excited for the B10 era!! I'm excited for every era & that is mainly because I don't allow other people's opinions to define how much I love or do not love an era! 

I actually have a GREAT feeling for the B10 era!! There are a few reasons but mainly because of the success of "Britney:Live In Concert". The box office smash of that small tour did wonders for her brand!! Promoters are going to be chomping at the bit for another tour, especially now that we are in a climate where some of the biggest acts are not selling their shows very well.. We are also approaching Britney's 20th Anniversary.. not only is that a gigantic milestone but it also means that RCA is going to see $$$$ to do something with it! I believe B10 will have more backing because of the money that promoters will see to be made. 

I also think Glory revitalized interest in Britney musically.. it didn't blow the lid off of the charts but let's face it.. there was damage control to be done from both BJ & PG.. those did hit the music part of her brand hard & the normal interest in Glory wasn't as high because of it. I do think that the quality of Glory sparked ppl up & has them listening for what's next! If the SP video was the video for MM I think the Glory era would have gotten the success it deserved but the debacle of starting the era off sloppy made it hard to recover.. I also think that having "Private Show" lead the charge right at Glory's most pivotal trending period was a mistake :( 

Srsly?

Not even the 20th anniversary of her won't get me excited because I have been here since Circus and I know how Britney **** on all of her important things. 

The GP ain't here for Britney since the fiasco that happened with Britney Jean.

I'll quote from my earlier reply in a similar thread...

What is there to be HYPED about exactly? :wyd:

She might drop the hottest ******* album the world has ever seen and we'll get zero ***** given by Britney and her team as usual. One single featuring some "hot" artist that will totally ruin the song (I'm looking at you guys Iggy & Will), they'll take 3 months to shoot the video for it and the song will peak early then disappear to #1,360 in the charts by which time they'll scrap the video because its too ****/risque/fleshy/whatever and then rush release a new Sesame Street video where Britney and her dancers have fun at the petting zoo stroking all the animals. Her flop team will announce a new VEGAS show "Britney: Did It Again" and then we'll get no ******* tour. The album will get forgotten about and then we'll all be waiting for the next one.

Woo ******* hoo! :sofedup:

5 hours ago, Style. said:

Actually I'm here for a collabo with a KNOWN and FRESH dj. But we all know team Britney is the cheapest and we will probably get Tiesto, which was cool a decade ago. 

Tiësto is actually great when he can be, but he was recruited for Femme Fatale and his tracks didn't make the cut, which doesn't make sense with some of the filler on that album. :calculating:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Tiësto is actually great when he can be, but he was recruited for Femme Fatale and his tracks didn't make the cut, which doesn't make sense with some of the filler on that album. :calculating:

No wonder they didn't make the cut, Femme Fatale is flawless.. and Tiesto ain't a thing since 2005.

Im always looking forward to a new Britney release. That being said, ill be extra excited if she delves completely into a Do You Wanna Come Over, If Im Dancing, How I Roll, Do Somethin, Dont Keep Me Waiting, Heaven On Earth, Amnesia, type sound. Because to me, thats Britney being Britney and its fun and sonically interesting but still commercially viable. I want sugary electro-pop but with her signature trashy class.

Archived