Are you excited for a new era or nah

CHAOTIC STYLE.

I was so freaking excited for Make Me, the artwork was so cool and brand new style for Britney. When the song finally came out I thought it's one cool song and I remember even Calvin Harris celebrated with us the #1 position on iTunes, but something went off after this. The whole messy video situation killed it for me and then that screen shot album cover thingy....... made me not to have high expectation when it comes to Britney.

The music was good, not the best, but it was good.... but I'm afraid this is not enough when you are a royalty *****. I expected some great visuals, promo, marketing strategies... and the BOMB was when that old granny debuted at #1 and Britney #3. That made me less but less excited for a new era because I already know what it's happening. Since Circus we're waiting and waiting for something else but it's the same every time. 

What are your feelings right now? Are you excited for a new era?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girl, no. :tiffcackle: 

Unless it comes with visuals + maturity, I couldn't care less.  Growing as an artist should be something that happens gradually.  Britney's stuck in time and it's boring lol.  I don't even care about dancing anymore, since she's lost sooooo much rhythm lmao.  I doubt she'll work on any dancing, or anything career related unless it's one hour a day at the studio for an album she called her baby.  Just give me visuals; give me vocals.  **** that squatty, airy fart, twitch "dancing."

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

nope :weusay: i have no expectations whatsoever, i'll be interested in what direction she takes music wise but thats it, everything else i'll just take as it comes

with the next album she will probably say that her main inspiration for it was Meghan Trainor, since Selena was for Glory. T R A G I C :tiffcackle: 

12 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I'm excited cause I am still a new fan and I hope she gives us effort like she did in Circus but I don't have high expectations. I just want the era to be successful and good.

The industry has changed since Circus, she can't do Ellen or GMA over and over. Look at Bey, she don't need that. Only with visuals and strategies runs the world. 

13 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

Girl, no. :tiffcackle: 

Unless it comes with visuals + maturity, I couldn't care less.  Growing as an artist should be something that happens gradually.  Britney's stuck in time and it's boring lol.  I don't even care about dancing anymore, since she's lost sooooo much rhythm lmao.  I doubt she'll work on any dancing, or anything career related unless it's one hour a day at the studio for an album she called her baby.  Just give me visuals; give me vocals.  **** that squatty, airy fart, twitch "dancing."

Her team is stuck in time and her too.

One aspect that bother me is that when you are the queen of pop or you are the manager of Britney Spears, you ******* CAN'T come with a yellowish lighty light for 3 covers in a row....... I'm talking about Circus, FF and Glory, all of them with the same ******* font, yellow, stale, nothing more. 

2 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Not really, is kinda sad but I wasn't thrilled about Glory, the music wasn't great for me and the era was very forgettable and it had nothing special

Let's see what happens when Vegas is over and she fully dedicates to her music and her career

Vegas will never end, sadly. And she never was dedicated to her career post BO.

I want to know how they will handle the next era after all the fuckery they made with the last 3 albums. After BJ, I though Britney's career already hit rock botton, then MM's fiasco happened. So, next meltdown will be unexpected. But, I am excited and curious. I still have fate tho:britstare11:

I will always be so excited for new Britney music but i don't know about a new era..Right now i don't feel it.Maybe i will when we have information about it.

Last year everything was going great.This was gonna be her mature and artistic era but she failed so bad.She,as a boss of her team and her team failed to do things right.They should have planned everything right including what she was gonna talk on tv and radio.Make Me video was and is a disaster but her talking about her children's favorite games,saying cool and fun to everything and using "empowering" for no reason didn't help at all.People are waiting more from a woman.Sitting there,looking pretty,smiling and having good album isn't enough.

Also showing Selena Gomez and The Weeknd or Justin Bieber as her inspirations wasn't cool.Not that they are bad or anything but you know the difference.

A lot of people talk like she's gonna solve all of her problems if she sings live again but it's not true.It's very important but not enough anymore.She needs to save her image.

I don't think any of this would take her time from her children and it shouldn't.She just needs to be organized.That will save her career and we will be more excited about her new eras.

*(talking about her kids,favorite food and things like this are totally fine and very nice but it shouldn't be the main topic of interviews)

5 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I will always be so excited for new Britney music but i don't know about a new era..Right now i don't feel it.Maybe i will when we have information about it.

Last year everything was going great.This was gonna be her mature and artistic era but she failed so bad.She,as a boss of her team and her team failed to do things right.They should have planned everything right including what she was gonna talk on tv and radio.Make Me video was and is a disaster but her talking about her children's favorite games,saying cool and fun to everything and using "empowering" for no reason didn't help at all.People are waiting more from a woman.Sitting there,looking pretty,smiling and having good album isn't enough.

Also showing Selena Gomez and The Weeknd or Justin Bieber as her inspirations wasn't cool.Not that they are bad or anything but you know the difference.

A lot of people talk like she's gonna solve all of her problems if she sings live again but it's not true.It's very important but not enough anymore.She needs to save her image.

I don't think any of this would take her time from her children and it shouldn't.She just needs to be organized.That will save her career and we will be more excited about her new eras.

Nobody can't take a woman who says that MM video supports feminism seriously:weusay:

3 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

She clearly doesn't want to prove anything and why will she? I think that's her thinking. Her passion for dancing is gone, singing... oh well... 

Archived