Are you excited for a new era or nah

CHAOTIC STYLE.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

I still listen to Glory sometimes on my way going and coming back from work! The album is great!! We had a good era, she gave us more than we've ever asked for! At least in the past few years! 

Always get excited for new music but I'm not holding my hopes for anything major tbh 

I still listen to Change Your Mind, Slumber Party, Make Me, Liar and sometimes Just Like Me.

No because we know for sure now that she really doesn't care.

She is a nostalgia act and we should stop expecting something more from her.:lemmetellu:

she will release good music but she won't promote properly, she will lip synch to 20 years vocals, she won't take any risk and she will make money with her perfumes and another residency.

:tiffcackle:

4 minutes ago, lolo. said:

Nobody can't take a woman who says that MM video supports feminism seriously:weusay:

True! She needs to be careful about what she says and DOES :yaknow: 

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

She clearly doesn't want to prove anything and why will she? I think that's her thinking. Her passion for dancing is gone, singing... oh well... 

I would say that she really doesn't need to prove anything awhile ago but these days it's different.I think she will see it eventually.

She was the biggest star the world has ever seen after MJ and Madonna.She needs to remember that.I don't expect her to work as her younger days or dance like that.I just think she can be smart about it.Have less choreo but a good one,go to one or two tv shows nothing more but talk about your art,just a couple televised performances,fine costumes...These are not the things that would take her time or bother her...

I really understand her life choices.Calm and family oriented life and less work.The only thing i added to her Glory promo is quality.

1 minute ago, TomM0RE said:

No because we know for sure now that she really doesn't care.

She is a nostalgia act and we should stop expecting something more from her.:lemmetellu:

she will release good music but she won't promote properly, she will lip synch to 20 years vocals, she won't take any risk and she will make money with her perfumes and another residency.

:tiffcackle:

I couldn't say it better :tiffcackle:

I still want a male fragnance though 

Look, being a Britney fan has A-L-W-A-Y-S entailed a lot of messiness, ever since In the Zone. But the MUSIC has always been untouchable, with the exception of one measly album out of nine. As long as the music is really good I will always look forward to a new era. I no longer have any expectations for what will accompany the music. 

I hope she changes things up with her team and her performances.   While things have been out of her hands the last decade, including conservatorship stifling much of her decisions,, she obviously still could have easily got a top 10 last year if she debuted 'MaKe Me' near after the Billboard Awards. (Work ***** would have also been a top 10 if performed)  The Glory era could have righted the ship if handled properly.

So she should change things up.

I'm excited for new music. Glory proved that if Britney takes her time and put effort in, she can still make a great album. In terms of 'era', it depends if December really is the end of Vegas for at least a few years and she actually does tour for B10. She seemed to enjoy her Asian tour and seems keen to do more touring  and with it being her 10th album and it coming up to her 20th anniversary in music in 2019, it does make sense for her now to finally do another world tour. Whether she will, I dunno

I'm still haunted by someones suggestion that December might just be the end of her Ceasers contract and she might just move to somewhere else in Vegas :letitburn:

It depends. I'm always excited for new Britney music but I really need Vegas to end so she can properly focus on it. I'm worried she'll do a second residency after POM and it really takes away from her albums. I want a proper era - more than 2 singles, real promo, a tour. They don't care about anything other than selling residency tickets when she's in Vegas so. If she can stop all that then it'll make it more exciting. 

Honestly? No. I was so excited with Britney Jean and then with Glory and we all know how that ended... Don't get me wrong, I would love to listen to new songs, that never changes but I'm not that excited as before. She wont promote it, she will keep scrapping videos, the lyrics will still be terrible, the new residency with boring choreos... Plus, she doesn't show passion for her work anymore. It's kinda "meh". :sobbing:

I hope that I'm wrong, of course...

Archived