I'M SO HYPE FOR THE NEXT ERA!

popprison

I know it's not confirmed or anything but I'm ready! 

3885396.jpg

btw do you guys think she should do a performance with Beyonce? They could even just perform an older Britney Spears or Destiny's Child song together, I just think they both would would look so good on stage side by side!!

beyonce-britney-thatgrapejuice-duet.png

landscape-1457707592-music-beyonce-and-britney.jpg

Britney-VS-Beyonc%C3%A9.png

311958_1319611254662_320_480.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

God I wish I was a fan back then, the excitement for her comeback would have been awsome, plus a no.1 song etc

It was nice to see her in a better place, but as the era went on alot of fans lost hope in britney as a performer

4 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Agreed for most people on here. But I get excited still because my expectations are low, that way I'm never disappointed :giggleney:

I'm always interested in her music but after the bj era I kinda lost hope in her career, i just came to the conclusion britney doesn't seem to care so why should I? I'll always support her but im not gonna praise her when its not deserved :mhm: 

I won't be hype for the next era unless it delivers 

she needs her iconic intros like on slave 4 u my prerogative etc plus the kissing sound on hold it against me her giggles in early morning her next album needs more Britney personality she really needs max Martin he brings out the best in her 

22 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

If she gets to have another huge hit BY HER OWN BEFORE that, yes I am here for that, if that's a desesperate move from her or her label to promote her, then NO! 

I don't like Assoncé at all but we cant ignore the fact she's always well praised as a singer and performer, so... 

I miss those days were Rihanna wasn't a full ghetto mess and released hit after hit and even album after album and had like 2 weeks in the recordingstudio because of it, but still... sold really well and overshadowed Beyoncé.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Britney would look ridiculous next to Beyonce :wtfdidusay: And I hate to say that because I don't like Fakeyonce :ricackle:

But she has energy and stage presence, and Britney look like a 45 years old mom trying hard to act like her young self :wtfdidusay:  

Archived