I'M SO HYPE FOR THE NEXT ERA!

popprison

I'm excited for new music. But not disappointment in terms of promo and mishandling by her team. I'm tired of her being a nostalgic act when she has so much potential to be more. And lmao...Britney could barely hold her own next to Tinashe on stage. Beyonce?!? Lol yeah Britney will pull out those knee taps and put her to shame alright :tiffcackle:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is there to be HYPED about exactly? :wyd:

She might drop the hottest ******* album the world has ever seen and we'll get zero ***** given by Britney and her team as usual. One single featuring some "hot" artist that will totally ruin the song (I'm looking at you guys Iggy & Will), they'll take 3 months to shoot the video for it and the song will peak early then disappear to #1,360 in the charts by which time they'll scrap the video because its too ****/risque/fleshy/whatever and then rush release a new Sesame Street video where Britney and her dancers have fun at the petting zoo stroking all the animals. Her flop team will announce a new VEGAS show "Britney: Did It Again" and then we'll get no ******* tour. The album will get forgotten about and then we'll all be waiting for the next one.

Woo ******* hoo! :sofedup:

12 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I'm excited for new music. But not disappointment in terms of promo and mishandling by her team. I'm tired of her being a nostalgic act when she has so much potential to be more. And lmao...Britney could barely hold her own next to Tinashe on stage. Beyonce?!? Lol yeah Britney will pull out those knee taps and put her to shame alright :tiffcackle:

lmao seriously though, they would be lit together

2 hours ago, No Seas Cortés said:

She might drop the hottest ******* album the world has ever seen and we'll get zero ***** given by Britney and her team as usual. One single featuring some "hot" artist that will totally ruin the song (I'm looking at you guys Iggy & Will), they'll take 3 months to shoot the video for it and the song will peak early then disappear to #1,360 in the charts by which time they'll scrap the video because its too ****/risque/fleshy/whatever and then rush release a new Sesame Street video where Britney and her dancers have fun at the petting zoo stroking all the animals. Her flop team will announce a new VEGAS show "Britney: Did It Again" and then we'll get no ******* tour. The album will get forgotten about and then we'll all be waiting for the next one.

lmaoooo

On 8/5/2017 at 9:49 AM, No Seas Cortés said:

Sesame Street, LMAO. :gloria::gloria::gloria:

Archived