Britney's vocals here are extremely underrated

Urbanney

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

well the problem is that she lipped the entire perfomrance :tiffcackle:... except the whooo whooo hoo hooo with xtina :brit:

To be fair she also sang along at the end. 

I agree it was lipped. It's hard to compare. She does sound good on the song but better than Madonna :girlwhat:

1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

That doesn't mean much. We all know Madonna isn't much of a vocalist :nicki2: but I really do like her voice here. I have the version of this song downloaded.

Yeah Madonna has the performance on one of her bside albums. Happy I bought that so I have it high quality. 

I love Madonna and she runs circles around Britney so we can't hate. 

I've always liked her vocals here too, she sang "Like a Virgin" like a pro. (I know it's lipped.) :clap:

On 8/4/2017 at 5:25 AM, -OnMyRadar- said:

Now it has be wondering if all 3 rehearsed this together? How were Britney and Christina around each other?

They did.  In Xtina's infamous interview in  Blender magazine,  she stated "Britney was a lost little girl, who desperately needed guidance."  (She was really pressed about The Kiss and how MTV screened it afterwards.)  She also said Britney sang live during rehearsals.    

30 minutes ago, Jill Valentine said:

I've always liked her vocals here too, she sang "Like a Virgin" like a pro. (I know it's lipped.) :clap:

They did.  In Xtina's infamous interview in  Blender magazine,  she stated "Britney was a lost little girl, who desperately needed guidance."  (She was really pressed about The Kiss and how MTV screened it afterwards.)  She also said Britney sang live during rehearsals.    

Wow I need to read that interview lol

Archived