B in the Mixes: Volume 3

BritneyJeanAmaze

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

I just hate when songs that aren't supposed to be remixed are remixed...like why was Someday I Will Understand remixed into a dance track :mariahstare:

I agree. It messes up the song for me. TBH I don't have any of the BITM albums and I have never heard the songs in there. Just Someday (I Will Understand) :staysalty:

A GH3 album is very welcome if it has 2 or 3 new songs. I've said this here, a world Tour to celebrate her 20yo in 2018 is the way to go and the GH3 could be attached wih the tickets, still she would have 3 new singles to release through the year

I don't think people would be there for a new album with a messy release, and the fans are fading away really fast. Her job should be focus on a GH world tour to gather more fans and then release a bomb new album in 2019 with a new tour right away

But that's not gonna happen so.. :truthtea:

8 minutes ago, -OnMyRadar- said:

I agree. It messes up the song for me. TBH I don't have any of the BITM albums and I have never heard the songs in there. Just Someday (I Will Understand) :staysalty:

Same here! I only listen to And then we kiss, everytime remix and someday remix from BITM1:whitney:

I don't even know what's in BITM2  :weusay:

Don't have neither of them and I never will :lemmetellu:

3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Same here! I only listen to And then we kiss, everytime remix and someday remix from BITM1:whitney:

I don't even know what's in BITM2  :weusay:

Don't have neither of them and I never will :lemmetellu:

I don't know why but remixes don't do it for me. I don't like them at all

1 hour ago, JustLuvMe said:

I just hate when songs that aren't supposed to be remixed are remixed...like why was Someday I Will Understand remixed into a dance track :mariahstare:

I liked it. The Hi-Bias remixes of Someday and Everytime made it go from super slow to something like Sometimes, an upbeat mid-tempo. :yaknow:

That being said, remixes like the Circus one from BITM2 and Stronger from BITM1 where they turn up the hardcore dance elements of hardcore dance songs are the best.

Archived