Tinashe Praises Britney Spears’ Directorial Efforts In Ridiculously Hot Spread For Galore Mag

Jordan Miller

'I’m gonna take off your shoe and you take off my shoe.' And I was like, 'Okay, whatever you say, Britney!' And she de-shoed me and that ended up going in the video. It was really cool.

:orangu: :orangu: :orangu: :orangu: :orangu: :foh:

That's so Britney... I love her so much! LOL  #iconic

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I love her genuine love for Britney but I don't think she was a good fit for Slumber Party. Their voices sound very similar and she did nothing for the song. But it's glad to see younger artists admiring het and recognizing the legend that she is.

The girl is beautiful and has a nice voice but I think the only thing that made this collab happen is the fact that they're both at RCA and looking at how their careers are managed, you can see how messy it is, Tinashe's album has been pushed back so many times and to many people especially out of the US, she was unknown. And it's sad and annoying cause they somehow made it seem like Britney couldn't release a single on her own anymore. 

Archived