Tinashe Praises Britney Spears’ Directorial Efforts In Ridiculously Hot Spread For Galore Mag

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Praising a legend!

If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

Tinashe brings the heat in her fiery new photoshoot for Galore magazine.

Sure, we still have no idea when Tinashe's forthcoming album Joyride will drop (neither does she), but that hasn't stopped her from trudging forward. The pop star is opening up to Galore mag about her most-recent release, "Flame," difficulty finding legitimate romance and collaborating with Britney Spears on the "Slumber Party" remix.

"I mean that whole experience was incredibly surreal," Tinashe said of teaming up with the princess of pop. "The first time we worked together face to face was in a teeny tiny little studio somewhere in the valley in LA that you would definitely never expect Britney to be rehearsing in. She pulled up and was wearing a velour tracksuit! And she came in with the sunglasses on and she was like, 'OMG, I didn’t even see you there.' And I was like, 'Britney knows who I am, I’m freaking out.' Honestly that experience was extremely surreal and fangirl goals, and she was really nice and kind to me which is all you can hope from someone you idolize."

Tinashe also divulged a fun story. "One time when we were shooting the story one of the craziest moments was when we were doing our scene together on that little couch set up she whispered in my ear at one point, 'I’m gonna take off your shoe and you take off my shoe.' And I was like, 'Okay, whatever you say, Britney!' And she de-shoed me and that ended up going in the video. It was really cool. Yeah, it was super spur of the moment. Just to see how her brain works just directing you, and it was like, oh my god."

Read the full interview here and swipe through the sizzling set of photos up top.

Thoughts on Tinashe's kind words about Britney? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived