My niece thought Britney copied Selena Gomez...

Alice X

• Super Mods
48 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

No she isn't? I mean Hard Candy and MDNA were trendhopping but it's not like she overtly tries to appeal to a younger generation, she doesn't need to when she still has a fanbase that gets her 100k pure sales first week and sold out arena world tours 4 decades into her career.

I want that for Britney but she's just not set on artistic evolution and hasn't progressed since Blackout. Larry keeps talking about her "Ray of Light" in the works, but where is it? :mattafact:

So you don't think her doing feats with the latest artist of the moment is not her trying to appeal to the new generation? She known to use people to get her relevant again. That's not taking away from all the great work she's done in the past but she's far from doing this for artistic integrity. She's hooked up with Miley Cyrus and Drake and the ***** I'm madonna video is an obvious example. I mean just like Britney, aside from her fan base, no one really cares for her. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived