When did you become a Britney Fan? [Talk]

Bxnes

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Don't worry, I will make sure my cousins become part of the army. I will not let my family listen to the chainsmokers :lemmetellu:

@Edge Of Clockin' You did you change your username?

Yeah earlier today, but it'll always start with 'edge of', do u want me to tell u next time? Cause i always get confused when people change their usernames too:weusay:

3 minutes ago, Yamil_MX said:

During her hard times in 2007 ... when she went crazy i thought it was interesting, i saw her like a real person with issues , before that i used to hate her i was an xtina fan , but after gimme more i became a stan and bye bye floptina 

So did Xtina fans use to hate Britney BACK in the day?

2007 I saw on a magazine that she shaved her head so I looked for more pictures, I knew Britney of course but I didn't really know about her music or her tbh and the magazine also mentioned toxic and baby one more time so I watched the videos and I loved them, hat's how I started watching all the mvs and became a stan. I had the onyx toxic performance on repeat.

I remember I cried because I couldn't watch the vmas on TV because my parents take to visit some people I was so angry:tiffsniffle:

47 minutes ago, BattleBoy said:

Around her beginnings when I used to put a towel on my head pretending to have long hair and dance like her to Oops :shameless:

I should've known by that alone that i'll come out to be gay af. :tiffcackle:

:dead:

2 minutes ago, Ryu said:

2007 I saw on a magazine that she shaved her head so I looked for more pictures, I knew Britney of course but I didn't really know about her music or her tbh and the magazine also mentioned toxic and baby one more time so I watched the videos and I loved them, hat's how I started watching all the mvs and became a stan. I had the onyx toxic performance on repeat.

I remember I cried because I couldn't watch the vmas on TV because my parents take to visit some people I was so angry:tiffsniffle:

Have you seen her live?

8 minutes ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

Yeah earlier today, but it'll always start with 'edge of', do u want me to tell u next time? Cause i always get confused when people change their usernames too:weusay:

No I thought someone was copying you (Beyoncé's impact) :hype: but then I went on your profile and saw I was one of your followers so I knew it was you.

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

Have you seen her live?

No:crying2: she came to Mexico with the FF Tour, a friend told that she was gonna buy me the ticket and I could stay in her house but my parents didn't give me permission. We even had a free date of the tour here and I couldn't go.:crying11:

2 minutes ago, Ryu said:

No:crying2: she came to Mexico with the FF Tour, a friend told that she was gonna buy me the ticket and I could stay in her house but my parents didn't give me permission. We even had a free date of the tour here and I couldn't go.:crying11:

Feel so bad for you, are you planning to attend the Glorious World Tour?:mattafact:

1 hour ago, Itachi said:

I was 7 when BOMT came out. So it's been almost 2 decades stanning and that's more than half of my age damn :mcry:

and i can't believe there are so many youngsters here, makes me feel so old :tiffsniffle:

Ikr? I can't believe it either!!! :triggered:

6 minutes ago, Ryu said:

She has so much fans within the Latin community. I know so many Brazilians stans. Global legend :slayney:

I grew up with her. My earliest memory of any celebrity is of her, I remember on the news they were talking about her lip syncing at one of her shows:quirkney: 

I always enjoyed her music, but I didn't actually really care about her much. I became a common fan around POM/BTI time frame, but became a FAN around the time of 3. 

Well I always liked her because  toxic was my first favourite song ever and gimme more and womenizer were favs of mine when i was growing up. So when she released work ***** my classmates laught at her cuz she apperantly was dump, doesnt have good music and was untalanted. So i cheked her up and realased that she was better in every way than everuthing they liked :mattafact:

Archived