When did you become a Britney Fan? [Talk]

Bxnes

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

I followed her struggles in 2007, like pretty much everyone

& became a fan in 2008, when she came in France to perform on a TV show.

Such a huge deal at the time, they made crazy *** commercials for her venue :lemmetellu:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Iexpectyouto said:

I became a stan in early 2013 when I heard the story of her "career" ("she came out really young, was good, became trashy, and then went crazy. And no ones heard from her since. I assume she's better, since you never hear about her anymore." - my mom when I asked). I'd always heard of this "Britney" girl who was really legendary but I didn't know why, and since my mom's story wasn't detailed enough, I looked her up and the rest is history.

:selenerz:

:juggingu:

:(

:britdrown:

I can't remember ever not being a fan. I grew up with her. I know I knew about her when I was 3. I became a stan since late spring/early summer 2008 though (I was 10), and i haven't been able to stop since. I think since she's been such a big part of my life from such a young age, that I won't be able to ever stop stanning for her. This is terrible to say, but even if she like set her house on fire, I probably wouldn't be able to stop stanning for her lol. 

Guest $elfish

I became a fan in 2011 

i remember hearing Gimme more , criminal and till the world ends all over the radio 

but I started stanning in August 2016 when I rediscovered brit thanks to a 2007 game called 

Rayman raving rabbids on the Wii and there was a mini game that included toxic , I then fell in love with the song and started listening to more songs:dorkney:

Archived