When did you become a Britney Fan? [Talk]

Bxnes

For me it was when Scream and Shout came out. I stand for Will.i.am then but Britney Jean made me dislike him!

Then in GTA 5 "Gimme More" is on the radio so I researched that song and it came up with all her music!

What about you?Β :cutesybrit:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I became a stanΒ in early 2013 when I heard the story of her "career" ("she came out really young, was good, became trashy, and then went crazy. And no ones heard from her since. I assume she's better, since you never hear about her anymore." - my mom when I asked). I'd always heard of this "Britney" girl who was really legendary but I didn't know why, and since my mom's story wasn't detailed enough,Β I looked her up and the rest is history.

I was always aware of Britney during her Blackout, Circus and FF days (even though I was 2-4 years old during her prime, I still remembered a lot of songs from that time), but I became an actual fan between Britney Jean and Glory. I got Spotify and was going through some childhood faves' discographies and Britney struck a cord with me. :flawlessbye:Β Β 

When I was in 3rd grade. My friends were talking about her at the bus and I was like who is Britney Spears? Β they couldn't believe I had never known her and made me feel like uncultered swine soo searched her name on Google. The year was 2008 and her VMA pictures popped out you know when she made her comeback. And I remember I was soo Idk fascinated. Still to this day I love her the same. But she pisses me of nowadays.:flawlessbye:

1 minute ago, avaaa said:

When I was in 3rd grade. My friends were talking about her at the bus and I was like who is Britney Spears? Β they couldn't believe I had never known her and made me feel like uncultered swine soo searched her name on Google. The year was 2008 and her VMA pictures popped out you know when she made her comeback. And I remember I was soo Idk fascinated. Still to this day I love her the same. But she pisses me of nowadays.:flawlessbye:

We are like the same ageΒ :unbelievableney:Β 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Early 2013 I think:myjam:

Basically found all her hits after watching Overprotected on the tv and the rest was history:mattafact:

Archived