Britney is not that bad tbh

kutayuysaler

"Britney" has always been my least favorite Britney Spears album due to its cover and all the songs sounding the same and boring - especially the album version of Boys is a total disgrace. :sofedup:

Yesterday, I was in my fetus Britney vibe so I listened OIDIA and blessed my existance with all those teenager voicemails and over 150 crushes being discussed in 1 single song :giggleney:

After Dear Diary ended, I hadn't had enough so I was about to play BOMT but I accidentally tapped on Britney - i think that was a sign :tbh:

I didn't mind it and I just tapped on Slave and continued to listen. After 20 minutes, I was completely vibing and feeling the album. I never realized Anticipating, Cinderella, Let Me Be, Bombastic Love, That's Where You Take Me, I Run Away and Before the Goodbye was this good!!! :bparty:

Especially Let Me Be and I Run Away made me lose my **** :gobaby:

Overall, I now think that "Britney" is a really good album itself besides the original Boys and I'm Not a Flop  :mattafact:

I'll add "We Will Rock You" to the album and listen to the album regularly, I can't believe I was sleeping on this whole album :urite:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I used to sleep on this album too and I used to hate Circus. But now I love them. I feel like everyone should listen to an album another time just to see if any of the tracks grow on you. I love Lonely and I Run Away :myjam:

Damn why'd you hate on Circus it's sooo innocent just look at my profile pic :giggleney:

Lonely could've had a killing music video tho and the digital vibed "i run awaaaaay" high note in the end of I Run Away is so 2001 and I ***** with that :Lshark:

2 minutes ago, kutayuysaler said:

Damn why'd you hate on Circus it's sooo innocent just look at my profile pic :giggleney:

Lonely could've had a killing music video tho and the digital vibed "i run awaaaaay" high note in the end of I Run Away is so 2001 and I ***** with that :Lshark:

I hated Rock Me In, Mmm papi, Out From Under, and Phonography but after listening to the album again. I love these tracks even mmm papi, which is hated on here, it's a really good pop album.

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
14 minutes ago, kutayuysaler said:

"Britney" has always been my least favorite Britney Spears album due to its cover and all the songs sounding the same and boring - especially the album version of Boys is a total disgrace. :sofedup:

Yesterday, I was in my fetus Britney vibe so I listened OIDIA and blessed my existance with all those teenager voicemails and over 150 crushes being discussed in 1 single song :giggleney:

After Dear Diary ended, I hadn't had enough so I was about to play BOMT but I accidentally tapped on Britney - i think that was a sign :tbh:

I didn't mind it and I just tapped on Slave and continued to listen. After 20 minutes, I was completely vibing and feeling the album. I never realized Anticipating, Cinderella, Let Me Be, Bombastic Love, That's Where You Take Me, I Run Away and Before the Goodbye was this good!!! :bparty:

Especially Let Me Be and I Run Away made me lose my **** :gobaby:

Overall, I now think that "Britney" is a really good album itself besides the original Boys and I'm Not a Flop  :mattafact:

I'll add "We Will Rock You" to the album and listen to the album regularly, I can't believe I was sleeping on this whole album :urite:

Britney is a masterpiece and part of the trinity. Glad you went to the light and saw Jesus:mattafact:

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

I hated Rock Me In, Mmm papi, Out From Under, and Phonography but after listening to the album again. I like these tracks even mmm papi, which is hated on here, it's a really good pop album.

wtf how could you hate Out from Under I love that song more than the half of my relavites :lemmetellu:

If you didn't like Rock Me In you probably wouldn't like Dangerous too - did you listen Dangerous?

5 minutes ago, kutayuysaler said:

wtf how could you hate Out from Under I love that song more than the half of my relavites :lemmetellu:

If you didn't like Rock Me In you probably wouldn't like Dangerous too - did you listen Dangerous?

I know, so many people were coming for me for not liking Out From Under. I love it now tho. Like Michael Jackson "Dangerous?"

1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I know, so many people were coming for me for not liking Out From Under. I love it now tho. Like Michael Jackson "Dangerous?"

its an unreleased from Circus :giggleney:

haven't you ever digged into the unreleased songs of Britney? You should slay yourself NOW :lemmetellu:

you can listen to my fanmade album 

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but Britney feels like the Britney Jean album of her pre-breakdown albums to me tbh. It's nowhere near as bad as Britney Jean, and I know she had a lot more involvement on it than Britney Jean, but it just feels disconnected to me. It just feels more manufactured and not very Britney to me even though her vocals are very memorable from the album. I don't know if it's because the record hasn't aged well or what, but it just feels overproduced and not that genuine to me. 

BOMT was her first album, had hits, and it wasn't 100% her style, but it was genuine in her talent. OIDIA was just a solid pop record. It tells a story, has hits, and while it's definitely noticeable that it's from a different time, it still sounds great and isn't overdone or annoyingly outdated or anything. ITZ, well, we already know is timeless as hell and probably Britney's most personal and creative album. Then... there's Britney. It feels manufactured, overproduced, outdated, and like a Crossroads soundtrack or something. Her vocals are great and iconic on it, but besides Slave and at times Boys, I just don't really care for anything else off of it. I just can't get into it. It feels disconnected to me.

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but Britney feels like the Britney Jean album of her pre-breakdown albums to me tbh. It's nowhere near as bad as Britney Jean, and I know she had a lot more involvement on it than Britney Jean, but it just feels disconnected to me. It just feels more manufactured and not very Britney to me even though her vocals are very memorable from the album. I don't know if it's because the record hasn't aged well or what, but it just feels overproduced and not that genuine to me. 

BOMT was her first album, had hits, and it wasn't 100% her style, but it was genuine in her talent. OIDIA was just a solid pop record. It tells a story, has hits, and while it's definitely noticeable that it's from a different time, it still sounds great and isn't overdone or annoyingly outdated or anything. ITZ, well, we already know is timeless as hell and probably Britney's most personal and creative album. Then... there's Britney. It feels manufactured, overproduced, outdated, and like a Crossroads soundtrack or something. Her vocals are great and iconic on it, but besides Slave and at times Boys, I just don't really care for anything else off of it. I just can't get into it. It feels disconnected to me.

I understand youuuu

At that time she was soooo precious that everyone wanted to use her for stuff so that album era had so many sponsors such as Pepsi, some movie soundtracks and even Toyota - remember that iconic Anticipating snippets and Britney used in Toyota Vios commercials :mjpopcorn:

And as she said on I'm Not A Girl, she was trying to find her personality so she wasnt really feeling anything i think she was just begging for time in all the songs

1 minute ago, kutayuysaler said:

I understand youuuu

At that time she was soooo precious that everyone wanted to use her for stuff so that album era had so many sponsors such as Pepsi, some movie soundtracks and even Toyota - remember that iconic Anticipating snippets and Britney used in Toyota Vios commercials :mjpopcorn:

And as she said on I'm Not A Girl, she was trying to find her personality so she wasnt really feeling anything i think she was just begging for time in all the songs

Yes exactly. I understand the lyrics were probably meaningful and personal to her, and like I said, her vocals are great, but the actual songs and production and everything just seems very manufactured to me. 

Archived