sam wants britney's money & fame

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

C9ODll8XgAYQzIU.jpg

But that's her personal life and it's none of our business. :mattafact: I'm just saying this because some people in here can be a bit stalky with their messages.

@Derrickr411 

:tiffcackle:

6 minutes ago, Nickey said:

At least she's loved

I have just been dumped :crying1:

awww sweetie it's ok, you'll find someone much better! :bigkiss:

35 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

well, that's my opinion about him. because his old facebook posts are horrible, he is racist and i think homophobic too. i hope britney doesn't love him that much. normally that's not my business, she can date or marry with whatever she wants but i don't know, something is wrong with him.

Not trying to defend racism, but people change you know? 

Can we just stop making threads about this? We get it. Majority of the people here don't like him but it is ultimately what Britney wants. If he makes her happy then thats amazing. I get the whole thing about his past and stuff but come on, most people have done/said stuff in the past that will make them look bad. How about we focus on Brit's happiness instead? :outwithit:

11 minutes ago, Denise said:

Sweetheart, don't be upset... everything is gonna be ok :hugs:

23 minutes ago, mauureee said:

@Derrickr411

awww sweetie it's ok, you'll find someone much better! :bigkiss:

25 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Aww, it's okay:hugs: Things will get better, just give it some time

23 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Nooo hun you have just been released from further pain and now you're free to do whatever :kisses:

Thank you guys ❤️

He's still texting me I hope it's not over... He is the perfect boy for me :(

As I said in another thread, y'all have way too much time on your hands to make 18273894329 threads about Brit's love life every single day. And If she is happy, then I'm okay  with whatever the hell she wants to do. And about his past, people change. I guess we all regret somethings we have said/done, and I feel like Sam deserves as much of a second chance as we all get

And GOD FORBID  anyone in the world has a past  , hell I have one I am not to proud of . But people change...and if you can not accept the fact and give someone a chance of change you do not deserve it for anything that you do in your life that may be less than flattering. :lemmetellu:

1 minute ago, Yukisenpi28 said:

And GOD FORBID  anyone in the world has a past  , hell I have one I am not to proud of . But people change...and if you can not accept the fact and give someone a chance of change you do not deserve it for anything that you do in your life that may be less than flattering. :lemmetellu:

Preach! :truthtea:

Archived