sam wants britney's money & fame

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

You never said you didn’t have a problem with it, but when we showed you the receipts you were still defending him. You criticized him for liking a comment, but you said we were reaching about him calling “all homeless people lazy”

Let’s be real, that’s probably his attitude about all homeless people. He knew nothing about that homeless couple and made an assumption. That tells me when he sees homeless people the first though in his head is “they’re lazy”

Because he wasn't the only person at fault. He was minding his own business at the stoplight only to be heckled and bullied by the bum because of his appearance. Just like people probably do to that bum everyday. The golden rule henny, treat others the way you'd like to be trated, two wrongs don't make a right, etc. 

I don't know he guy personally, nor do I care to. So I can't make an assumption about his character. He's a stranger that lives 2k miles away from me. I'm here for and to talk about Britney Spears and her music career, not whatever **** she's currently riding and all these threads about said **** are exhausting because who gives a **** about him?

However, that doesn't mean I'm not going to call things out the way I see fit, I feel like I'm being pretty fair to both parties here. :whitney:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

Well yeah I'm not saying it didn't help sales but the idea that fans here have that he would have been a flop nobody doesn't make much sense. If so, how did FSLS sell or 20/20 sell? He was always going to be this famous like you said 

cry me a river didn't give him a fanbase. he already had a big one before he dropped his first album thats why it debuted well. yes like i said it was only matter of time until he got that one big hit that put him on the map, it just happened so soon because of Britney cheating on him. he is talented, he was happening sooner or later. i mean for example he produced one of the best songs on beyoncé's self-titled (partition) so...

I agree he's probably using her and based on the little bit I've seen of him I don't think I would like him if I knew him personally but why talk about this over and over again? He's Britney's problem not ours. I wish her the best and hope everybody is wrong for her sake but I'm not losing sleep over her relationships :triggered:

22 hours ago, Kangin said:

so we can't say our opinions about somebody and you're saying that makes us haters  ? 

that's really odd :girlwhat:

Having an opinion and then tearing someone down or just straight up insulting their body are two VERY different things, :mattafact:

1 hour ago, Jay Holiday said:

Having an opinion and then tearing someone down or just straight up insulting their body are two VERY different things, :mattafact:

are we still discussing this in  2017 ? I don't find attractive and with that upper body his legs look so tiny like chicken legs.  this is literally my opinion and I'm saying this as a person much less attractive than him. you may drool over him or somebody else I don't care . I don't have to like anyone and that doesn't mean I'm tearing somebody down

2 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

and I want u to shut the **** up, but u know, u don't always get what u want in life :) 

1. No one cares

2. Are u the one dating him?

the ******* end

1 ) are you sure you can read and understand ?

2) Why did you quote me if you don't care ?

the ******* end but before that :

AS I WROTE IT , I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT BRITNEY'S LIFE , THIS IS HER CHOICE , HER LIFE ?

Spoiler

you got it ? get outta my face now.

1 hour ago, Oliver T said:

and I want u to shut the **** up, but u know, u don't always get what u want in life :) 

1. No one cares

2. Are u the one dating him?

the ******* end

:tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::staysalty:

Archived