sam wants britney's money & fame

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Can we stop with this fake news? Body shaming isn't cute.

not you coming with the your receipts   :orangu:  

I'm not shaming anyone , it's just what I see , like my opinion about him. As long as britney likes him .. 

Spoiler

and it's true.

17077498_1271122232924806_1902805189417500672_n.jpg?crop=0px%2C214px%2C1080px%2C719px&resize=2000%2C1333&ssl=1

1 minute ago, Yukisenpi28 said:

Lets take a look at yours? :tiffcackle: Maybe you should be a personal trainer seeing as  you appear to know how peoples bodies should look. There I found a career for you.:byebitch:

I actually wanted to be a personal trainer LMFAO:urite: It's not about how they should look but he should worry though, legs carry most of the body's weight, and his legs appears to be so small :omg: he looks hot anyways. 

Just now, ohoney said:

I actually wanted to be a personal trainer LMFAO:urite: It's not about how they should look but he should worry though, legs carry most of the body's weight, and his legs appears to be so small :omg: he looks hot anyways. 

Oh **** man im sorry .... I didn't know u meant it that way ignorance on my part ...very sorry :giggleney:

But anyways, i don't think he's for the money, he's a fitness model, he can make his own cash, he is beautiful and has a HOT body, sure dating her means more publicity but is not like he DEPENDS on her for success, y'all need to stop acting like he's poor as **** i can't get a job by his own. :outwithit:

Oh **** man im sorry .... I didn't know u meant it that way ignorance on my part ...very sorry :giggleney:

Don't worry sis, i'm not about body shaming, it just seems that his legs are smaller than his upper body (but maybe i'm wrong) he looks so good though. 

I just wanna say one thing tho. Many say we are having this discussion because we are concerned about Britney :lostney:. But do any of you stop to think how she may feel hurt reading this ****? We are suppose to have her back no matter what . She shouldn't come to like her biggest forum and read things that could possibly rlly hurt her feelings with rumors and hearsay the tabloids do that enough for her.:beyfedup:

Right? Those legs are on point people are just rlly mad hating right now judging someone they have never met or have said " **** , **** and hello " to. :outwithit:

The reach some people have when they don't like someone... :calculating:

Plus, it's COMPLETELY okay to talk **** about guys bodies but not women's because, you know, feminism.  :ririshade2:  News flash:  IT'S NOT OKAY TO BODY SHAME ANYONE.  :lessons:

He obviously is using her, lol.

But that aside, I don’t like him anyway. He’s called homeless people lazy on Facebook and agreed with his douchy friends replies saying they should be run over with a car. He’s also said some uncool things about overweight people :byebitch:

Where is that sam's a **** thread ? I should dig up and find what the exhalers said about sam , especially the ones in this thread :staysalty:

And this is my first post with Kangin sig and name , I'm so proud :sobbing: I , Kangin , blessing this thread with my very post :flawlessbye:

maxresdefault.jpg

siwon's gone forever

Archived