sam wants britney's money & fame

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol this wouldnt happen because her dad and lawyers protect her from ppl taking advantage of her like Sam lufti and adnan did in the past. The most she'll get is heartbreak but he could not take her money. And let's face it, Britney's fame and relevance is waning. How exactly is he gonna become the next big star dating her? He'd be better off dating Kylie Jenner (who is closer to his age lol) I don't think they will last, but Britney has protection.

15 minutes ago, Oops... I did it again said:

No he doesnt. Stop with the slander. If he did, then so did all of her exes including justin.

Anyway, even if that were true, then that means she also wants *** in return. People give and take from each other all the time. Don't act like britney is purely altruistic.

How did Justin want money and fame from her? She opened for his group. He was well known.

2 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

C9ODll8XgAYQzIU.jpg

But that's her personal life and it's none of our business. :mattafact: I'm just saying this because some people in here can be a bit stalky with their messages.

Staaaaaaahp. I love continuation comments or posts. Only those of us that were apart of said posts get it :hype:. Petty and i'm here for it :tiffcackle::drinky:

Guest $elfish
38 minutes ago, Yukisenpi28 said:

You are completely right about one thing......It's none of our business .:outwithit: Like you couldn't think of something else to post? The **** out of here.:byebitch:

36 minutes ago, Yukisenpi28 said:

And GOD FORBID  anyone in the world has a past  , hell I have one I am not to proud of . But people change...and if you can not accept the fact and give someone a chance of change you do not deserve it for anything that you do in your life that may be less than flattering. :lemmetellu:

Preach sis:urite:

you took the words right out of my mouth:truthtea:

Guest $elfish
12 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

How did Justin want money and fame from her? She opened for his group. He was well known.

Well britney was way more famous than him he could have thought she would boost him 

she did:gross:

2 hours ago, Nickey said:

At least she's loved

I have just been dumped :crying1:

I feel you honey,i saw yesterday my long time crush with another girl kissing and since then my heart hurts. We have to be strong! And you should listen to your heart & be happy.I send you a big hug! :hugs:

Just now, If I'm Dancing said:

I feel you honey,i saw yesterday my long time crush with another girl kissing and since then my heart hurts. We have to be strong! And you should listen to your heart & be happy.I send you a big hug! :hugs:

Thank you. And you got a big hug from me as well. We're going to be happy anyways! We deserve it :britannoyed:

2 hours ago, Siwon said:

I dont give a damn about her life lately. As said above , this is not our business

And he is not good looking , he has just  a muscular good body on chicken legs

29 minutes ago, BOBO said:

Screaming! :orangu::gloria:

Can we stop with this fake news? Body shaming isn't cute.

2 hours ago, Siwon said:

I dont give a damn about her life lately. As said above , this is not our business

And he is not good looking , he has just  a muscular good body on chicken legs

He's good looking imo but he needs to train legs, and if he already does it he needs to improve his routine :omg: 

1 minute ago, ohoney said:

He's good looking imo but he needs to train legs, and if he already does it he needs to improve his routine :omg: 

Lets take a look at yours? :tiffcackle: Maybe you should be a personal trainer seeing as  you appear to know how peoples bodies should look. There I found a career for you.:byebitch:

Archived