Willa Ford Wants To Make A Comeback, Labels Britney Spears “Iconic”

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, annalai23 said:

She bashed the pop industry and especially name dropping Britney though... in one of her song called "tired" 

https://g.co/kgs/W53BXV

Go listen or google " willa ford - tired"

Just listened....that is literally the cringiest song I have ever heard

1: she bashes the pop industry....ironically in literally the most basic naughties pop song

2: she says 1 hit wonders can't sing, yet she's a one hit wonder  (that's being generous)

3: she says she's tires of people looking like her, yet Britney, christina even Mandy were all before her

4:she says 'youll never see me lip-sync', that's not hard to believe considering she's performed live like 4 times.... 

Good luck hunny with that comeback :whitney:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

You know what sucks. Her dance moves now are britney moves. Like britney needs to bring back more hard hip hop moves not this flirty burlesque moves.

You're right, she was doing Currentney's moves before Currentney. :idkney:

On 7/25/2017 at 10:47 PM, ShowdownITZ said:

Yes more people from our generation should be Britney stans. When did you become a stan?

I would definitely say I've always been a fan, but definitely during her Circus era. I had an obsession with Circus (the song) when I was younger so I looked Britney up and watched some of her videos. I just fell into this like pit of Britney and once I saw her sometimes music video I just became obsessed. After that I got into late 90's early 00's pop and didn't really have an interest in modern music anymore. How about you?

5 minutes ago, Sunbird_In_the_Zone said:

I would definitely say I've always been a fan, but definitely during her Circus era. I had an obsession with Circus (the song) when I was younger so I looked Britney up and watched some of her videos. I just fell into this like pit of Britney and once I saw her sometimes music video I just became obsessed. After that I got into late 90's early 00's pop and didn't really have an interest in modern music anymore. How about you?

I was always a fan of her music. I loved Circus in elementary school but I didn't really care for the whole stan thing until like two years ago but I remember how huge Femme Fatale was in middle school. I loved I Wanna Go but I really became a stan last year with the BBMAs and Glory.

7 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I was always a fan of her music. I loved Circus in elementary school but I didn't really care for the whole stan thing until like two years ago but I remember how huge Femme Fatale was in middle school. I loved I Wanna Go but I really became a stan last year with the BBMAs and Glory.

That's awesome! Yeah I honestly would have to say that I got into a circus a little bit later than when it came out, like when Femme Fatale came out. I honestly wasn't a huge fan of Femme Fatale when it came out so I kind of clung to Circus. Definitely kind of hid my love for her in Middle School for a while because it wasn't a popular opinion, but towards the end of middle school I shouted it from the rooftops! Now in high school I'm like if you don't like I don't care. Tbh girl too BBMAs and Glory era are amazing, but I love ITZney and Britney era the best tbh.

7 minutes ago, Sunbird_In_the_Zone said:

That's awesome! Yeah I honestly would have to say that I got into a circus a little bit later than when it came out, like when Femme Fatale came out. I honestly wasn't a huge fan of Femme Fatale when it came out so I kind of clung to Circus. Definitely kind of hid my love for her in Middle School for a while because it wasn't a popular opinion, but towards the end of middle school I shouted it from the rooftops! Now in high school I'm like if you don't like I don't care. Tbh girl too BBMAs and Glory era are amazing, but I love ITZney and Britney era the best tbh.

What do you mean not a popular opinion? 

Archived