Willa Ford Wants To Make A Comeback, Labels Britney Spears “Iconic”

Jordan Miller

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

:hype: do you only listen to Britney tho? Like Britney is #1 but I like various artists.

Mainly Britney, but like I rarely listen to modern artists. Only late 90's - 2000's pop like if it comes after 2011, I don't listen to it. I like some R&B from that time too. I'm really into Bubblegum pop girl groups and boybands. The teen pop queens are awesome, Gaga, Fergie, JT, Gwen Stefani, etc.

6 minutes ago, Sunbird_In_the_Zone said:

Mainly Britney, but like I rarely listen to modern artists. Only late 90's - 2000's pop like if it comes after 2011, I don't listen to it. I like some R&B from that time too. I'm really into Bubblegum pop girl groups and boybands. The teen pop queens are awesome, Gaga, Fergie, JT, Gwen Stefani, etc.

I love older artists like MJ, Mariah, Whitney, I also like JT and Bruno. And the current females that I like today are Selena and Ariana. 

Yesssssssssss, although idk about the whole going independent/labelless thing, lol, she needs to do it big. I was really young so I don't remember much,  but I feel like I remember her having a second hit after I Wanna Be Bad, and then she she was apparently done. Her album was chock full of bops, though and I read somewhere a while back that she had co-wrote a lot of her songs, so she knows how to make a solid pop song. to her credit she really blew up for a little bit, there but had absolutely no longevity, so I'm curious who she can get "on board" with her come back, without a major label. 

If she does manage to get really good producers and songwriters on board, she could do really well. She's a really solid, classically trained vocalist, and I would love to see what she could do if she teamed up with someone like Sia.

On 7/27/2017 at 9:58 PM, Sunbird_In_the_Zone said:

Girl yes majority of them know make me. Lol some of them know like Toxic and Womanizer, and if you're lucky BOMT. They don't know the music videos, her albums, costumes, legacy, or any accurate information about 2007. Tbh like my friends know because I make them, but the gp don't know much about her at all and have horrible things to say about her. They practically kiss Beyonce's *** though :whitney:

YES and coming out around the same time as Rise SUCKED :tiffanycries:

omg really?

Everyone I know pretty muck knows BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic, Womanizer,  and I Wanna Go, maybe Work *****. Nobody knows Make me tho

Archived