Willa Ford Wants To Make A Comeback, Labels Britney Spears “Iconic”

Jordan Miller

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

What do you mean not a popular opinion? 

I mean being a Britney fan is not a popular opinion for our generation. Like majority of the people I went to school with thought she was either 50+ years old or dead. They literally had no idea who she was, and the people who did recognize her name were like "the one who shaved her head?"

1 minute ago, Sunbird_In_the_Zone said:

I mean being a Britney fan is not a popular opinion for our generation. Like majority of the people I went to school with thought she was either 50+ years old or dead. They literally had no idea who she was, and the people who did recognize her name were like "the one who shaved her head?"

But she was still huge during FF? Where do you live?

10 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

But she was still huge during FF? Where do you live?

I know, but even so Femme Fatale only lasted through half of my middle school experience. Majority of it was Britney Jean era, and we both no how that went... No lie they didn't even know it was Britney singing on Scream and Shout. Even though it literally says Britney in the song. They didn't care about pop culture much at all, unless it was Nicki Minaj or Drake.

I know, but even so Femme Fatale only lasted through half of my middle school experience. Majority of it was Britney Jean era, and we both no how that went... No lie they didn't even know it was Britney singing on Scream and Shout. Even though it literally says Britney in the song. They didn't care about pop culture much at all, unless it was Nicki Minaj or Drake.

:sofedup: wish our generation liked better artists 

Preach! :crying1:

I want to dress as BOMT Britney for halloween and for everyone to know who I am like is that too much to ask? :meltdown:

People at your school don't know BOMT??? Do you live in like some foreign country or something. People at my school know her classics. 

27 minutes ago, Sunbird_In_the_Zone said:

how old are u? it's really strange when i read stuff like this on Exhale because i never met this situation where classmates (or people period) don't know Britney or think she's dead. :decisions:

Just now, button said:

how old are u? it's really strange when i read stuff like this on Exhale because i never met this situation where classmates (or people period) don't know Britney or think she's dead. :decisions:

Lol high school, and I mean like now that I'm older and after Brit's BBMA performance people definitely are more educated about her, but this was a real problem. It still is for a lot of uncultured swine :gross:

Lol high school, and I mean like now that I'm older and after Brit's BBMA performance people definitely are more educated about her, but this was a real problem. It still is for a lot of uncultured swine :gross:

So her BBMA performance was huge with the gp? :carpoolney: 

Just now, Sunbird_In_the_Zone said:

Girl literally yes people have no idea, and the only people who recognized me were the teachers.  

Did they know the song? This is so depressing, literally everyone I know at least knows BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic, Womanizer, and maybe even I Wanna Go and some tracks from Femme Fatale. You really are depressing me, I didn't know you go to a school full of uncultured people :nicki2:

Tbh she mostly got judged for her performance, even though she was a damn Queen. Like still though it got a lot of people to notice her.

She should've released Make Me that night :tiffsniffle:

1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Did they know the song? This is so depressing, literally everyone I know at least knows BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic, Womanizer, and maybe even I Wanna Go and some tracks from Femme Fatale. You really are depressing me, I didn't know you go to a school full of uncultured people :nicki2:

She should've released Make Me that night :tiffsniffle:

Girl yes majority of them know make me. Lol some of them know like Toxic and Womanizer, and if you're lucky BOMT. They don't know the music videos, her albums, costumes, legacy, or any accurate information about 2007. Tbh like my friends know because I make them, but the gp don't know much about her at all and have horrible things to say about her. They practically kiss Beyonce's *** though :whitney:

YES and coming out around the same time as Rise SUCKED :tiffanycries:

Just now, Sunbird_In_the_Zone said:

Girl yes majority of them know make me. Lol some of them know like Toxic and Womanizer, and if you're lucky BOMT. They don't know the music videos, her albums, costumes, legacy, or any accurate information about 2007. Tbh like my friends know because I make them, but the gp don't know much about her at all and have horrible things to say about her. They practically kiss Beyonce's *** though :whitney:

YES and coming out around the same time as Rise SUCKED :tiffanycries:

Wait so they know Make Me? And people say that song had no impact :slayney:

Archived