Willa Ford Wants To Make A Comeback, Labels Britney Spears “Iconic”

Jordan Miller

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like her voice and some of her music.

Willia Ford's "Gimme Gimme Gimme(Santa Baby)" is a personal Christmas classic. I play it ever year to get me in the Christmas spirit.  I never actually BOUGHT any of her music because, up until this point, she was a Britney hater without a cause and came out trying to build her career on trashing Britney like some many other desperate pop stars that have come and gone. Still, was like **** star hott and I liked her a lot.

48 minutes ago, Kisle said:

Nothing against her, but I really don't like the comment regarding gays wanting to be her. I may be gay but I'm proud to be a man, thanks. :gross:

Yeah I hate that. It's like these women using gays for relevancy.

Just like that one time britney made a comment about gays are kinda like girls. I was like girl stoppp. I love u but stop.

1 hour ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I was born that year she released this song. Who is she? :outwithit:

Same. 

EDIT: just listened to the song for the first time. The dancing is pretty good, the song is fun, but was that an Eminem reference lol? Anyway, she's obvi not an icon of any sort but this song is hilarious. I could see me stripping to this in college 

2 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I was born that year she released this song. Who is she? :outwithit:

Girl we're like the same age! I love seeing other Britney fans from our generation. :surprisedney:

Basically Willa Ford was a bubblegum pop artist that debuted in 2001. She came after the debut of the teen dream pop Queens (Brit, Xtina, Jessica, and Mandy). While they focused on keeping somewhat innocent and cute images, Willa came out of the gate proclaiming *** and promiscuity. She had a pretty good album in 2001 with some good tracks and then her **** the Men single in 2003. After that she went off the radar in the music industry, but starred in some movies after that. If she would've continued with her career she would most likely be known today, but in all honesty her legacy so far is a few good singles. She is definitely not on the same level as Mandy never mind Britney in terms of popularity. She actually shaded Britney in the way of claiming Britney was fake and a product of the industry in one of her songs. In this interview she actually compliments her, so I think her dislike towards Britney was fabricated for sales. Either way she was more of a one hit wonder, but despite that I'm excited for her return. I have her album and I think it's pretty great. I hope this helped! :kiss:

46 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

Same. 

EDIT: just listened to the song for the first time. The dancing is pretty good, the song is fun, but was that an Eminem reference lol? Anyway, she's obvi not an icon of any sort but this song is hilarious. I could see me stripping to this in college 

I think it was, Royce da 5'9" is very good friends with Eminem and they're in the duo Bad Meets Evil together.

Archived