I'm done with britney spears

Brat

I'm sorry everyone.

ive loved britney since I was a teenager.

reasons why?  I wasn't a fan of her until the boys remix With Pharrell.  I remember seeing it on MTV and remembering that it was something I wanted to hear louder so I bought the Austin powers soundtrack.  Shortly after,  she performed like a virgin with Madonna and Christina at the vmas.  I wasn't even aloud to watch at that time because I was 16 but that performanc literally made me feel Michael Jackson vibes (icon status) from Britney Spears.  She was ****, confident and in the zone of the music.  It wasn't about *** at that time,  she felt the music and performed like an artist.  I remember loving me against the music because of the acoustic guitar and her energy on the song.  I bought the album when it came out and fell in love with it,  toxic was my favorite.  Then it bexame a single!  And it was the most fun I've ever had watching a video.  Britney was so in sync with the beat in a way that I've never seen an artist feel the music before.  It inspired me to want to remix and accentuate her vocals/Peformance on the track.  

The reason why I'm done is because as a gay man,  I don't think she really has time/effort to give back to us (most of her fans are gay now).  I'll miss her and maybe because I'm grown now , I'm 32.  It's not the same.  I hope she is happy with her family and her future but it's a good time let go of this woman who I was so inspired by.  It was mostly confidence and the ability to translate that through music.  But like a relationship,  it's time to move on and grow up.  Britney was something that I held onto for so long through so many eras.  She made me feel that if I could be in sync with the music,  that I could get through anything.  Bye Britney,  bye exhale.  If you think I wrote this to make it all about me,  I'm sorry.  It's like Drop Dead Fred,  you have to leave your imaginary friend sometime. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get it

when I was younger I was truely a Stan buying, defending, voting etc but now is like when I get bored or  I don't know I get here and watch what she's doing and what's the plans for the future. 

I get britney and that's what I like about her I know what are her priorities and respect her for that, I hope someday if she wants to be in top of her career again won't be too late for, but I will always support her and love her. 

7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Very mature

OP, I understand what you mean. I think everyone outgrows certain music as they get older. I can especially why you would unstan in this stage of her career.

what I don't understand is why u miserable queens stick around if ur so unhappy. gtfo ******* 

tumblr_lkg307z0aa1qf95ja.gif

Archived