I'm done with britney spears

Brat

2 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Let us talk about boys and girls sis :urite:

----

But seriously she is still making amazing music, so i love her, but that doesn't mean you don't have the right to discover other artists.

I will forever love her, she helped me with my english, she made me confident, even helped me and many others with my coming out, like what do you expect more from her?

:uknowit:

Exactly, though. I'm not going to lie, I can understand walking away because you don't like where she is right now; but the way the OP made it sound, they're frustrated because she's not actively defending gay rights-- and that's just never been Britney, so I'm totally confused on this. Especially when there was a thread over a week ago about what all Britney's inadvertently helped us all with, like gaining our confidence, understanding our sexualities and identities, etc.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
7 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

Funny, given how he isn't exactly 20 anymore. :whitney:

His time of being on exhale is coming to a close end then:tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

@breatheheavy I thought there was no age limit to be here, but according to @Camilo people aged 32 and over should not be here:whitney:

Don't twist my words moron, what I said is that you're ******* 32, if you don't like something just, move onto another thing, you don't have to create a useless thread full of stupid ****, I'd would never do this kind  of things, I stopped liking Madonna after stanning for her for a long time,  I didn't say a single word to anybody nor I went to any of her forums to say it, I just moved on. I didn't say he was too old to be in here idiot :whitney:

36 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

isn't that like the same profile picture since forever? ***** probably looks like a dad now :outwithit:

Forever? you're here since february of this year :outwithit: you're ******* new, I've had different profile pictures since I created my account in 2013, and I'm not going to change it just to prove you wrong :mattafact:you can **** off too.

1 hour ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Today i learned a popstar has to give something more to her gay fans.Something new everyday :tehe: 

We learned something new, because i didn't know and i am gay:calculating:

54 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

:uknowit:

Exactly, though. I'm not going to lie, I can understand walking away because you don't like where she is right now; but the way the OP made it sound, they're frustrated because she's not actively defending gay rights-- and that's just never been Britney, so I'm totally confused on this. Especially when there was a thread over a week ago about what all Britney's inadvertently helped us all with, like gaining our confidence, understanding our sexualities and identities, etc.

I like it how she handles it, it is enough. Gaga did more yeah, but to an annoying point sometimes.

Just now, Alexanda said:

We learned something new, because i didn't know and i am gay:calculating:

I like it how she handles it, it is enough. Gaga did more yeah, but to an annoying point sometimes.

We should be thankful.After today we know what to expect from our favorite artists :yaknow: 

Seriously tho,i can understand being bored of things and people but this was very romanticized!

36 minutes ago, Camilo said:

@buttom who the **** are you to judge my profile picture :whitney: you're just a 19 years old loser with a lot of free time, don't quote me idiot.

@button the p*ssy is trynna come for you yet he doesn't even properly tag you and will soon claim it was a typo:tiffcackle:

A typo... :explainlol:

35 minutes ago, Camilo said:

Forever? you're here since february of this year :outwithit: you're ******* new, I've had different profile pictures since I created my account in 2013, and I'm not going to change it just to prove you wrong :mattafact:you can **** off too.

Just because @Mr. Lucky created an account in February it doesn't mean that he hasn't been around for longer. I've been reading this website for about a year and I knew all of y'all before y'all got to know me. Don't remember seeing you around tho:NYsassy:

4 hours ago, Camilo said:

Don't twist my words moron, what I said is that you're ******* 32, if you don't like something just, move onto another thing, you don't have to create a useless thread full of stupid ****, I'd would never do this kind  of things, I stopped liking Madonna after stanning for her for a long time,  I didn't say a single word to anybody nor I went to any of her forums to say it, I just moved on. I didn't say he was too old to be in here idiot :whitney:

I don't need to twist your words, you fool, you told him to leave and that he was too old for this. Next time explain your words better, if you supposedly have second meanings you dinossaur:walkoff:

2 hours ago, Camilo said:

@buttom who the **** are you to judge my profile picture :whitney: you're just a 19 years old loser with a lot of free time, don't quote me idiot.

i'm judging u just like u judged the OP and told him he was too old to be on here. :whitney: getting a taste of ur own medicine :whitney:

lmao bottom, cute way to avoid tagging me correctly :whitney: it's better and less embarrassing than pretending u did a typo tho nice  :whitney:

10 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I don't need to twist your words, you fool, you told him to leave and that he was too old for this. Next time explain your words better, if you supposedly have second meanings you dinassaur:walkoff:

So officially i have to leave in 5 years

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

We should be thankful.After today we know what to expect from our favorite artists :yaknow: 

Seriously tho,i can understand being bored of things and people but this was very romanticized!

Yeah, i mean POM for years, but at least she is successfull. :lemmetellu:

I don't know to me it is more about the music, i know if a new Britney album is out, i want to check it out asap

1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

So officially i have to leave in 5 years

giphy.gif

Of course not, hun. That guy just has some messed up views. He acts as if he was a teen, when in reality he seems to be jealous of the teens around here.

4 hours ago, $elfish said:

No **** she's boring she's probably working on a new album there's always a boring part between albums because there is nothing going on at least we got a tour this year think of all the stans of artists that haven't toured or put out any things in years 

No **** theres breaks between albums shes been boring for the past 5 years

the tour was literally POM, the same show shes been doing the past 4 years

:nocomprende:

Archived