I'm done with britney spears

Brat

• Moderators

you weren't allowed to watch the VMA's 03 because you were 16? :weirdmeout:

I was 10, and my siblings were 12 and 13 and we all watched the VMA's every single year since 1999 (when we got cable tv :giggleney:) until they started to become boring.

I am a performer.  I am a Mom.  I am funny.  I am your friend.  I am Britney Jean

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AmberLouise said:

what I don't understand is why u miserable queens stick around if ur so unhappy. gtfo ******* 

tumblr_lkg307z0aa1qf95ja.gif

OP is leaving tho :wyd:

it doesnt sound like he is unhappy with her either, just bored of her. which makes sense. its not like britney has been that interesting lately :nocomprende:

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

you weren't allowed to watch the VMA's 03 because you were 16? :weirdmeout:

I was 10, and my siblings were 12 and 13 and we all watched the VMA's every single year since 1999 (when we got cable tv :giggleney:) until they started to become boring.

my parents pretty much banned britney for my childhood, my 3 sisters and I would get in trouble if we listened to Gimme More :forkit:

I think a lot of you are being cruel. You can tell it's hard for him to let her go but he has too somehow and he expressed his feelings because he probably needed to.

Thumbs up for expressing yourself and I understand your story, I can't relate to it (at least not yet), but Britney would want us to keep supportive towards anyone especially to an ex-army member.

To rhe childish exhalers: just because he is done with her, doesn't mean he will bash her, you can clearmy feel his intentions are anything but bad. He just expresses himself and y'all are acting like he's a selfish ***? Sorry but this is too ridiculous for words.

Less hate, more love.

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, trav said:

my parents pretty much banned britney for my childhood, my 3 sisters and I would get in trouble if we listened to Gimme More :forkit:

:plzexplain: well the Britney I got to listen to in my childhood was the one from BOMT, OIDIA, Britney, etc. Then ITZ came out, and her transition to **** stuff was seen as something pretty normal for us. Even before, with the snake performance, or the naked suit from Oops, it was all just normal, just performances. My parents never saw Britney as something bad or negative. We used to watch MTV all the time, and you know, videos like Lady Marmalade, or that one by t.A.t.U or however they were called. Maybe because here in Latin America we're exposed to so much worse things on television, like so much more ******, and so much more nasty, that Britney even being half naked, or just covered in diamonds still looked a million times classier than most of the "celebrities" from here.

Now, by the time Gimme More came out, I was 14, and it was me the one that didn't wanna see it or listen to it lol because I just thought it was so un-Britney, it was exactly the opposite of what she was at the beginning, but I wasn't scandalized or something. If it had been Christina Aguilera, I would've been like "meh" and probably would've even liked it better than getting it from Britney. It wasn't until BTI video that I kinda started to appreciate a little the Blackout album, and after Circus is that I finally got to accept it.

But the point is my parents never restricted us from listening to certain artists or music, it was just music, just entertainment, and we all grew up with it since we were babies, because of our older cousins. They were never afraid of us being negatively influenced by someone from the television :ehidk: And I don't think my family is anything especial, it's pretty much the same with all the people I know, so I repeat, it's probably because of our cultures.

I am a performer.  I am a Mom.  I am funny.  I am your friend.  I am Britney Jean

Seriously? You want Britney to become some gay rights activist or something? :girlwhat: 

She has never specifically mentioned love for her lesbian fans (yes, we exist). But do I care? No. 

I mean, she wrote that letter for gay pride last month, which was very sweet of her. 

Britney doesn't really owe fans anything beyond  good music and performances. 

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

But the point is my parents never restricted us from listening to certain artists or music, it was just music, just entertainment, and we all grew up with it since we were babies, because of our older cousins. They were never afraid of us being negatively influenced by someone from the television :ehidk: And I don't think my family is anything especial, it's pretty much the same with all the people I know, so I repeat, it's probably because of our cultures.

Same for me... my parents always let me listen to what i wanted, tho they questioned HOW i could listen to that pop crap and wondered who raised me because they are both into rock music :jfallonlol: but i mean Spice girls was the first band i really become a stan of and i used to dress up as ginger spice and wanted platform shoes and stuff and they never said anything, ofc i didnt leave my house at 10 years old dressed in short shorts and crop tops etc but you get the point. 

It was my dad that got me into Marilyn Manson also at the age of 10, to them it was good music and they never thought oh no manson is to bad for my kid to watch. And im so greatful for that. they are so open minded and i love them for that. My sister listened to punk when she was like 6, lol. 

7 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Okay, but why do y'all announce it?

:nickishade:

My reaction tbh

What does being a gay right activist have to do with giving up on Britney? If the OP said he doesn't like her performances or music that would make more sense.

Okay but seriously why do you have to make some huge post? Just say bye and move on. 

8 hours ago, Jacod2017 said:

I'm sorry everyone.

The reason why I'm done is because as a gay man,  I don't think she really has time/effort to give back to us (most of her fans are gay now).  

Lmao you're acting like you're letting us down. We don't know you sis. And your thing about being gay is irrelevant. She literally wrote a LGBT love letter a few weeks ago. She's interacted with us more in this past year than she has in the previous 12 years before this.

Ok bye :madonna:

see u in a year for B10's lead single :tiffcackle:

23 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Okay but seriously why do you have to make some huge post? Just say bye and move on. 

Lmao you're acting like you're letting us down. We don't know you sis. And your thing about being gay is irrelevant. She literally wrote a LGBT love letter a few weeks ago. She's interacted with us more in this past year than she has in the previous 12 years before this.

Screaming :ricackle:

9 hours ago, Jacod2017 said:

I'm sorry everyone.

ive loved britney since I was a teenager.

reasons why?  I wasn't a fan of her until the boys remix With Pharrell.  I remember seeing it on MTV and remembering that it was something I wanted to hear louder so I bought the Austin powers soundtrack.  Shortly after,  she performed like a virgin with Madonna and Christina at the vmas.  I wasn't even aloud to watch at that time because I was 16 but that performanc literally made me feel Michael Jackson vibes (icon status) from Britney Spears.  She was ****, confident and in the zone of the music.  It wasn't about *** at that time,  she felt the music and performed like an artist.  I remember loving me against the music because of the acoustic guitar and her energy on the song.  I bought the album when it came out and fell in love with it,  toxic was my favorite.  Then it bexame a single!  And it was the most fun I've ever had watching a video.  Britney was so in sync with the beat in a way that I've never seen an artist feel the music before.  It inspired me to want to remix and accentuate her vocals/Peformance on the track.  

The reason why I'm done is because as a gay man,  I don't think she really has time/effort to give back to us (most of her fans are gay now).  I'll miss her and maybe because I'm grown now , I'm 32.  It's not the same.  I hope she is happy with her family and her future but it's a good time let go of this woman who I was so inspired by.  It was mostly confidence and the ability to translate that through music.  But like a relationship,  it's time to move on and grow up.  Britney was something that I held onto for so long through so many eras.  She made me feel that if I could be in sync with the music,  that I could get through anything.  Bye Britney,  bye exhale.  If you think I wrote this to make it all about me,  I'm sorry.  It's like Drop Dead Fred,  you have to leave your imaginary friend sometime. 

Can i follow you on instagram though, you're handsome. :gloria:

And why are y'all being such dicks. :smokney:

He just sounds bored with Brit which is understandable, like I'm bored with her too ya know?

Archived