I'm done with britney spears

Brat

9 hours ago, Jacod2017 said:

I'm sorry everyone.

ive loved britney since I was a teenager.

reasons why?  I wasn't a fan of her until the boys remix With Pharrell.  I remember seeing it on MTV and remembering that it was something I wanted to hear louder so I bought the Austin powers soundtrack.  Shortly after,  she performed like a virgin with Madonna and Christina at the vmas.  I wasn't even aloud to watch at that time because I was 16 but that performanc literally made me feel Michael Jackson vibes (icon status) from Britney Spears.  She was ****, confident and in the zone of the music.  It wasn't about *** at that time,  she felt the music and performed like an artist.  I remember loving me against the music because of the acoustic guitar and her energy on the song.  I bought the album when it came out and fell in love with it,  toxic was my favorite.  Then it bexame a single!  And it was the most fun I've ever had watching a video.  Britney was so in sync with the beat in a way that I've never seen an artist feel the music before.  It inspired me to want to remix and accentuate her vocals/Peformance on the track.  

The reason why I'm done is because as a gay man,  I don't think she really has time/effort to give back to us (most of her fans are gay now).  I'll miss her and maybe because I'm grown now , I'm 32.  It's not the same.  I hope she is happy with her family and her future but it's a good time let go of this woman who I was so inspired by.  It was mostly confidence and the ability to translate that through music.  But like a relationship,  it's time to move on and grow up.  Britney was something that I held onto for so long through so many eras.  She made me feel that if I could be in sync with the music,  that I could get through anything.  Bye Britney,  bye exhale.  If you think I wrote this to make it all about me,  I'm sorry.  It's like Drop Dead Fred,  you have to leave your imaginary friend sometime. 

Bye :mcwave:

see you soon. 

b10ney

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is everyone so childish about it? He's not  forced to keep liking Britney, he stated what he liked about her and clearly she isn't serving, also, he's a grown man, your music taste changes sometimes and you just want something different. Posting gifs and replying in an inmature way is dumb, especially when he's not being unrespectful to her or us, my gosh, are you all 10? :tiffcackle:

10 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Why is everyone so childish about it? He's not  forced to keep liking Britney, he stated what he liked about her and clearly she isn't serving, also, he's a grown man, your music taste changes sometimes and you just want something different. Posting gifs and replying in an inmature way is dumb, especially when he's not being unrespectful to her or us, my gosh, are you all 10? :tiffcackle:

Childish is the op, saying she is done with Britney because "The reason why I'm done is because as a gay man,  I don't think she really has time/effort to give back to us (most of her fans are gay now).  I'll miss her and maybe because I'm grown now , I'm 32"

i mean that reason is childish :tiffcackle:

3 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Wait ur gay with a straight male husband. That is so cool!

I wouldn't classify my sexuality by any mainstream or 'hip' terms. It's just I've put less limitations on it as I've gotten older. I think I find people attractive regardless of gender, not because of it. Like, (consenting) Love is ("") Love and all. 

12 minutes ago, sea3chel said:

I wouldn't classify my sexuality by any mainstream or 'hip' terms. It's just I've put less limitations on it as I've gotten older. I think I find people attractive regardless of gender, not because of it. Like, (consenting) Love is ("") Love and all. 

That is so true.  In terms of gender, do you classify with any mainstream terms?

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
2 hours ago, marrecarney said:

I don't get why you feel the need to get something back from Britney just because you are gay? 

This :calculating:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, marrecarney said:

I don't get why you feel the need to get something back from Britney just because you are gay? 

Wasn't there a clause in the gay agenda about being entitled to new performances and music from Britney? :jfallonlol:

22 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Wasn't there a clause in the gay agenda about being entitled to new performances and music from Britney? :jfallonlol:

Yes article B10. Once every 3 years a homosexual is entitled to an iconic performance, album, or look from one of the chosen legends and baby legends in pop

1 hour ago, weedly said:

Childish is the op, saying she is done with Britney because "The reason why I'm done is because as a gay man,  I don't think she really has time/effort to give back to us (most of her fans are gay now).  I'll miss her and maybe because I'm grown now , I'm 32"

i mean that reason is childish :tiffcackle:

I didn't understand the gay part neither but the rest of the thread is respectful. :outwithit:

1 hour ago, naturalplayboy said:

That is so true.  In terms of gender, do you classify with any mainstream terms?

Female :bwink:  I enjoy my lady bits, for sure, but I try not to fall into the illusion of the male/female dichotomy.

I truly believe we are amnesiac spirits playing a 'game' in the physicality, based on duality. :plzney:

12 hours ago, Jacod2017 said:

I'm sorry everyone.

ive loved britney since I was a teenager.

reasons why?  I wasn't a fan of her until the boys remix With Pharrell.  I remember seeing it on MTV and remembering that it was something I wanted to hear louder so I bought the Austin powers soundtrack.  Shortly after,  she performed like a virgin with Madonna and Christina at the vmas.  I wasn't even aloud to watch at that time because I was 16 but that performanc literally made me feel Michael Jackson vibes (icon status) from Britney Spears.  She was ****, confident and in the zone of the music.  It wasn't about *** at that time,  she felt the music and performed like an artist.  I remember loving me against the music because of the acoustic guitar and her energy on the song.  I bought the album when it came out and fell in love with it,  toxic was my favorite.  Then it bexame a single!  And it was the most fun I've ever had watching a video.  Britney was so in sync with the beat in a way that I've never seen an artist feel the music before.  It inspired me to want to remix and accentuate her vocals/Peformance on the track.  

The reason why I'm done is because as a gay man,  I don't think she really has time/effort to give back to us (most of her fans are gay now).  I'll miss her and maybe because I'm grown now , I'm 32.  It's not the same.  I hope she is happy with her family and her future but it's a good time let go of this woman who I was so inspired by.  It was mostly confidence and the ability to translate that through music.  But like a relationship,  it's time to move on and grow up.  Britney was something that I held onto for so long through so many eras.  She made me feel that if I could be in sync with the music,  that I could get through anything.  Bye Britney,  bye exhale.  If you think I wrote this to make it all about me,  I'm sorry.  It's like Drop Dead Fred,  you have to leave your imaginary friend sometime. 

tumblr_lpzcdrxovt1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Archived